edit

Comment

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Originally posted by Virgil Ramos View Post
      Originally posted by PiffSmokeNyc View Post
      Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      PiffSmokeNyc I live in NY I'll come find you and your fat mother, faggot
      Fam i wouldnt be hard to find ...if it was that serious
      im just pissed cuz i wanna shit on the cheerleaders up in here...and niggas tryin to beat me in the head for 10$ to do so
      dying at how bad u just bitched up smh talkin that good shit just to have ya tail tucced between ya legs we gives a fucc who u know n who u got u wld get stomped out wit the quickness im 20 min from queenz wtf is good u sweet bitch count ur dicc
      gives to fucks wat you think....aint no1 tuck shit fuck boy....eat a dick

Comment

i was waitin for u outside the laundromat on 141 west u bitch ass u didnt even show i was gonna beat ur ass from there to 147 u fuckin scrub ass nigga

Comment

thread still delivering for da coalchure
          http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind Eriko
            ive never donated anything to this site except for my heart and soul how much is that worth??
            the value of heart and soul is thru the roof !
            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

holy shit crow giving roddy the buisness like its roddys first time in the office
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

^ DAT SHIT GO TOGETHER
                Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Creg lookin like Tony Parker lil brother and shit
                  :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                  Originally posted by EllC
                  no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                  "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

eriko gay af nh
                    Originally posted by SockFucker
                    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

whos donated the most money to this shithole? [MENTION=13899]OTBVA[/MENTION]

Comment

cray was keeping Morgz clothed and drunk for months

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
                          Originally posted by daceowptain View Post
                          How can I tell if my account has been set to premium yet?
                          u never paid for premium

u gonna be locked out again in afew weeks while the big boys enjoyin the UW battles

u can upgrade then tho

Def not sweating that shit ahah

Only 3 matches I'd watch anyways.
                          Charron, Day and Clips bout to kill it

Comment

I posted this in response to the seeking of donations recently before that Canadian battle event:

Originally posted by Gulliver G Grimerson View Post
                            It's because their "webmaster" can't do his job properly tbh. I understand having a shit server or hosting service or whatever but try disabling the 50 or more stupid features like live topics and other nonsense when an event drops.

Way to make the nerds at rmbva completely own battle rap forums from now on.

Even if this is temporary how many people you think went over there and made an account that won't be back?

Enjoy the maybe $60 total you reap from this. And charging for bootlegs (which is what this actually is) brings more heat than you think dummies.

Undercard traffic weighs exactly as much as main stage traffic so that excuse is bullshit btw...

How many of your guys' faggot friends got free access? Way to turn cock sucking into a requirement for posting on your forums...
                            I went to RMBVA with no intent to ever return.

That site is ass.

I'm a cheapskate ass mfer and avoid spending a penny on anything if possible. I now see the beautiful mess this place is and will support it when and if I can.

I take everything I said back and will surely donate next time the site goes private.

Comment

I posted this in response to the seeking of donations recently before that Canadian battle event:

It's because their "webmaster" can't do his job properly tbh. I understand having a shit server or hosting service or whatever but try disabling the 50 or more stupid features like live topics and other nonsense when an event drops.

Even if this is temporary how many people you think went over there and made an account that won't be back?

Enjoy the maybe $60 total you reap from this. And charging for bootlegs (which is what this actually is) brings more heat than you think dummies.

Undercard traffic weighs exactly as much as main stage traffic so that excuse is bullshit btw...

How many of your guys' faggot friends got free access? Way to turn cock sucking into a requirement for posting on your forums...

That site is ass.

I'm a cheapskate ass mfer and avoid spending a penny on anything if possible. I now see the beautiful mess this place is and will support it when and if I can.

I take everything I said back and will surely donate next time the site goes private.
                              what a bitch move.after all that shit you talked....smh.
                              http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by isgod View Post

That site is ass.

what a bitch move.after all that shit you talked....smh.
                                Could have just went to lurking or never mentioned I said all this. Instead I apologize to those with a financial stake in the forums.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X