X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Craig srsly typing "Pulse is fadin" appreciation thread

Originally posted by drewston View Post
    dead at dunk fallin in love with vegas hooker lmao sup dunkaroo fuckayoo
    I did find it ironic that Dunk stopped posting here as soon as he got a girlfriend.

I wonder if I should post some pics of her here b4 I get blocked on facebook

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Drew bodying everyone wtf even me
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post

please don't
        don't feel bad

drew's back

sure's back

this is a magic thread and our own posts kill, skin

Comment

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

• Re: Craig srsly typing &quot;Pulse is fadin&quot; appreciation thread

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
            Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post

please don't
            don't feel bad

drew's back

sure's back

this is a magic thread and our own posts kill, skin

Comment

holy shit, turtle mock blockin me !

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                Originally posted by Craig
                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by larry word View Post
                  gwame u cant tell me thats ur best writing

sounds just like that tantrum shit where u are pretty much just talking, but rhyming every few phrases

zero bars
                  again comparing me to your asians

battle rapping in ireland is never ~bars~ the way you seem to think it is. gimme an example of what you mean imo. yeah there's a lot of rhyming, sometimes too much, so i get the tantrum thing...

irish battles were always jokes and personals etc, so they don't translate well to americans, but the crowd gets it

idk if it's my 'best' but it's more recent than a lot of other ones i did when i was 18/19
                  Originally posted by SockFucker
                  listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

ya know gwame..... you're kinda like Mao Zedong the way you keep exchanging ideas with other people

Comment

battle rapping in ireland is never ~bars~ the way you seem to think it is.
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

i knew that name had a homosexual undertone

edit wrong thread
                        தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
                          ain't that the truth
                          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

lmfao i missed drew so much
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                              lmfao i missed drew so much
                              Originally posted by Gwame View Post
                              Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
                              ain't that the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post

again comparing me to your asians

battle rapping in ireland is never ~bars~ the way you seem to think it is. gimme an example of what you mean imo. yeah there's a lot of rhyming, sometimes too much, so i get the tantrum thing...

irish battles were always jokes and personals etc, so they don't translate well to americans, but the crowd gets it

idk if it's my 'best' but it's more recent than a lot of other ones i did when i was 18/19

well to me, a battle really boils down to punchlines or just gully shit where dude just goin in line after line. it goes w/o sayin that 95% of battlers fall into the former, so i look at it that way

so for example

- how were you late for 'battles on the park' when you reside on the park bench?
                                - your first round closer

those are clever (or attempting to be clever). there's some substance, some other side to what you're saying. contrast those with...

- you perform in the streets for free, cos no one wants to book you at a venue
                                - the entire first half of the first round
                                - you go back to your ma's and get her to wash your clothes... twice a week
                                - you look like the type of cunt who always needs a shower

like they're really one dimensional and again it might be different over in ireland but to me it's super boring. there's no real edge to it or anything witty.

so again the "personals" angle isn't what bothers me. the first example i gave of the park bench is a great punchline that is extremely personal at the same time and it'd be much better imo if you wrote more in that vein
                                mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X