Yo i need some help from my peeps who actually bang girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yo i need some help from my peeps who actually bang girls...

Or put it in her gut, have some muts, go in a rut, and live in a hut
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

oh man im sorry @bohboh but the "shit-talking" posts in this thread are hilarious lmao.

anyways..
      read this lol
      http://ask.metafilter.com/130048/Can...ower-my-libido

Comment

Idk about banging chicks n all but when me and my boy get nasty he has that problem too, the man is like an energizer bunny and keeps on goin till my ass is burning. just make sure you dont give up fam, if your girl is anything like me then she will love seeing her boy climax too no matter how sore she is...you climaxing is like finishing a book all the way instead of calling it a night when you only got a page or two left to read in the book know what i mean?
        http://i.imgur.com/BKHI3C6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Fuck Me hard...Im a guy View Post
          Idk about banging chicks n all but when me and my boy get nasty he has that problem too, the man is like an energizer bunny and keeps on goin till my ass is burning. just make sure you dont give up fam, if your girl is anything like me then she will love seeing her boy climax too no matter how sore she is...you climaxing is like finishing a book all the way instead of calling it a night when you only got a page or two left to read in the book know what i mean?

sup niggaplz

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh_69 View Post
            Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
            Clearly ur dick is too big

U have to cut it in half
            it aint that big. she measured it last week when she was home cuz she taking a human sexuality class and its only 6.75 inches roughly a little more

I don't believe you fam...you got any proof??:jackiemoon:

Comment

Originally posted by ajg View Post

sup niggaplz
              Hate all you want bruv, but trust me...no one likes a quitter in bed...that shit is worse than a nigga with who cant get his limp dick to stay up

Comment

aka me thursday night

Comment

my negga

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh_69 View Post
                    Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
                    Clearly ur dick is too big

U have to cut it in half
                    it aint that big. she measured it last week when she was home cuz she taking a human sexuality class and its only 6.75 inches roughly a little more

I don't believe you fam...you got any proof??:jackiemoon:
                    i guys want me to post a daylyt pick we can make that an smiley
                    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
                      oh man im sorry @bohboh but the "shit-talking" posts in this thread are hilarious lmao.

anyways..
                      read this lol
                      http://ask.metafilter.com/130048/Can...ower-my-libido
                      the thing is i aint ever even thirsty like that she always wanna hit more than i do, eery bitch i ever been beeen like that
                      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

tell her to try some of those pharmaceuticals mentioned on that page...or have her try some of the user's tips

Comment

Use lots of lube, reapply every 15-30. Change positions and shit

Comment

Comment

Have you tried any of the heating/tingling lubes? Raw doggin her?

You tense your PC muscles? Can do exercises to strengthen em which may help

Comment

I believe PC muscles pressure the prostate which should help

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X