Yo i need some help from my peeps who actually bang girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yo i need some help from my peeps who actually bang girls...

Scouser already claimed dibs on shanking him, don't want to cause tension in the forum.
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

It's touching that self-proclaimed elitist can obsess over Hollywood trash like Pacific Rim to the point he's making up stories about people inviting him out:

Masth Vader ‏@TheMastTweets 17h
      "Come see Pacific Rim, man." "I've seen it three times in two days." "I'll pay." "...large popcorn?" "Small." "Medium and a Pepsi." "Deal."

Masth Vader ‏@TheMastTweets 17h
      I've actually convinced so many people to see Pacific Rim that they're now inviting me, out of their own pocket, PLUS snacks.

Masth Vader ‏@TheMastTweets 12 Jul
      Ok, I sense I am getting too serious for you people. Nihilism, consciouness and temporal consideration are clearly topics you frown upon.

We can't handle the Mast
      Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Girls getting loose from having sex is a myth can't believe people still believe that. Having kids sure but not your tiny penises jabbing them rofl.

Do you guys even lift?

Comment

ask her to cypher
          http://www.ybig.ie/forum/uploads/280...qhZ1o_c2PM.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bax View Post
            Girls getting loose from having sex is a myth can't believe people still believe that. Having kids sure but not your tiny penises jabbing them rofl.

Do you guys even lift?
            gotta agree here, how old are you guys? and even getting kids isnt a real issue normally..sure she wont be able to have sex for some time but the pussy usually goes back to it old self. Not saying that Loose-vag-syndrome doesnt happen because it sure as hell does but more often they go back to what they were AND they can work out their muscles to get tigher as well. I've been with one chick that could close her pussy (u literally couldnt stick it in) but i think that was due to her being raped when she was young, im not sure tho since i never had the courage to ask...but she was weird at times!

anyways...ur problem sounds like it sucks because most women dont wanna have sex for hours at a time which is kinda self-explanatory, u get sore and its boring as fuck to keep fucking like that. And how can't u get sore when u fuck for that many hours? okey i actually think that my dick is over-sensitive sometimes but i dont even wanna have drunken sex anymore because i have to work for an hour to come and i dont think it's worth it hehe

I rather fuck 3x 20/30 min :)

Comment

Not sure if you read my thing about PC muscles bohboh but I can last forever or come within a minute or two based on tensing/relaxing them

Comment

constrict your ballsack with twine until they look like black
                plumbs- only then do you make your move

Comment

it you put cornstarch on her gooch and rub her up and down with breadcrumbs she'll have a one second whoregasm

Comment

Originally posted by isick
                    Start shoving stuff up ur ass
                    this is probably the easiest way time to accept it

build up PC muscles is the only other thing I think and that'll take a couple weeks of regular exercise and is still probably a fraction of the stimulation

Comment

backdoorgasms>>

Comment

smoke it on the train i heard that's what you're supposed to do
                        http://www.ybig.ie/forum/uploads/280...qhZ1o_c2PM.jpg

Comment

Start shoving stuff up ur ass
                          Gimme a list
                          Originally posted by jdporter
                          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

one time I was having sex with a girl and she was like 'isn't it so good having sex with me' then she raised her head up 'drewthetruth!?' and I realized it was actually drew

then I came
                            problem solved

op imagine your girl is drew youll cum instantly

Comment

[MENTION=2948]Panda[/MENTION] plz advise op
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

[MENTION=2903]ajg[/MENTION] has only ever had sex with a fefe bag

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X