Holy shit... @Lil Ill and his GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Holy shit... @Lil Ill and his GF

my rap name is RAW MEMZ btw make sure u address me as that and not my forum name k thnx dyke

Comment

• Originally posted by lil ill View Post
      My next battler needs to be someone who fucks with obtva.com or rawspittastv or just some random person on youtube.
      so any1 really
      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

raw memz is a legend [MENTION=3598]Organik[/MENTION] can cosign raw memz

[MENTION=4581]lil ill[/MENTION] you dont have a chance you raccoon looking ass n-wordddd
        :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
        drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

Originally posted by lil ill View Post
          It's gunna take me some time to write for you. I got to spit some funny ass shit in this new battle against you. i'm gunna switch up my method of attack to make this battle interesting. I don't really know your real name or age but I think I have enough material to work with. You got to understand I've never battled someone from the UK before. I'm gunna need some time to prepare my bars. I've been sick all week with the flu so once I'm feeling better I'll get on camera and upload my bars. So tell me what you think about obtva.com? You know people troll alot on here right? They exposed a lot of rappers including me but I bodied bagged them all and still stand up for what's right and what's real. I do this rap shit for the love of the game and I just want to make some interesting battles that the viewers might just like. Give me your feedback...
          and im done.....

Comment

#IAintJealousOfThatOne
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lil ill View Post
              I'm not raising the 3 kids for the real father I'm doing it for the mother aka my girlfriend. That's real love you can't buy...
              how old are the kids? are there such things as afterbirth abortions? look into it for the betterment of society, those genes need to be halted.

Comment

How do u battle randome people on youtube

Comment

I've been writing for you... I need to write alittle more than what I got... I want to put in my impression of you and choppa too. I'm steering up some shit for ya. I want to make sure this battle is a classic. So what angle are you coming at me with anyway? Are you gunna say my GFs a fat bitch and talk shit about her three kids or something. That is a low blow if you ask me. If I don't practice my shit for a few days then I will only have cuts in my video with my bars. Choppa rushed me to battle him and I wrote my shit 17 hours before the battle got uploaded. I had zero time to practice but still did the shit without any cuts. Otbva wants to embarrass any rapper that is one here so don't be surprised if they do it to you too. LIL ILL out...

Comment

Funny

Comment

oh you hurt my feelings...NOT!

Comment

Learn to quote Phil
                        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

I refuse to believe that this is real. Surely someone is taking the piss.

Originally posted by drew
                          Chaunce how old are you
                          Originally posted by UnleashDaPeePee
                          I am 26

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty-McTaylor View Post
                            I refuse to believe that this is real. Surely someone is taking the piss.
                            it don't get much realer than this

https://www.facebook.com/phillip.delsasso?sk=photos

Comment

this dude is mentally deranged

Comment

How do you battle through YouTube and take yourself seriously?

I'll battle you irl Ill just because you gave me 20 rounds of material in this thread alone. I mean... wow. You bodybagged yourself for the future forever.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad at any of his posts.

EDIT: And I don't plan to even battle irl for a bit either but nh just for you as a real life representative of OTBVA if this somehow formulated. Fuck the YouTube only record in your room type battles tbh.
                                Last edited by ; February 19, 2012, 10:46 PM. Reason: adding additional thought

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X