Holy shit... @Lil Ill and his GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Holy shit... @Lil Ill and his GF

My next battler needs to be someone who fucks with obtva.com or rawspittastv or just some random person on youtube.

Comment

You'll take shots at my GF but you won't holla at me and find me a real challenger for me from obtva.com

Comment

Just find me a real challenger to battle and I'll show you fucking crazy!

Comment

Thank you very much... Much respect to the ones that like my material for these battles...

Comment

I'm not raising the 3 kids for the real father I'm doing it for the mother aka my girlfriend. That's real love you can't buy...

Comment

I will battle you... How do I find you? Are you on youtube? Do you have past videos? And will you have something about you I can write about for the battle? I'll battle you, just let me know if it will be a battle people might just watch on this site. Are you any good at rap?

Comment

MY BAD? Thought you was hating.

Comment

someone new wants to battle me from obtva.com but I don't even know the guy...

Comment

his friend's and subscriber's videos... They all have links to get to those hidden videos but you really have to look hard. Even Bobby D's own site has video of him acting like a foul retarded ass faggot!

Comment

fuck bobby d
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I'm gunna watch these videos of yours... It's gunna take me a while... I'll review your stuff and then we'll see if obtva.com can set up a rap battle between us. Only they set up the threads and I don't have the access to do that.

Comment

It's gunna take me some time to write for you. I got to spit some funny ass shit in this new battle against you. i'm gunna switch up my method of attack to make this battle interesting. I don't really know your real name or age but I think I have enough material to work with. You got to understand I've never battled someone from the UK before. I'm gunna need some time to prepare my bars. I've been sick all week with the flu so once I'm feeling better I'll get on camera and upload my bars. So tell me what you think about obtva.com? You know people troll alot on here right? They exposed a lot of rappers including me but I bodied bagged them all and still stand up for what's right and what's real. I do this rap shit for the love of the game and I just want to make some interesting battles that the viewers might just like. Give me your feedback...

Comment

Are u good at rap wtf

Comment

I watched your videos... Lets just say it's gunna be easy to diss you. I never take long to write for random people. The least amount of time it took me to write for someone was 4 hours to do all the writting, practice time and camera time and the shit was uploaded the same day the beef got started. I just think you need to respect me for all the battles I did in the last year because I put out more battles than any rapper on this site. People clown on me but they don't truely know me at all. I'm really a good guy and I'm a real man for caring about a women and her three kids cause if the real father was a real man he'd step up get a job and never cheat and handle his business. I got one question for you? What angles are you coming at me with anyway???

Comment

i battle IRL tho ur scared to

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X