Right to bare arms <

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Right to bare arms &lt;

if you can put captain america punching hitler in there as well that'd be grand
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

How many people does it take to warrant being a "mass murder"? Does Chris Benoit crippler cross-facing his wife and kid then himself count as a mass murder

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

We should stick 9mils in American kids' lunch boxes instead of Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches and crackers in my opinion. This shit would've never went down.

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
          How many people does it take to warrant being a "mass murder"? Does Chris Benoit crippler cross-facing his wife and kid then himself count as a mass murder
          Muslim- 1 kill= Terrorist

White Person- Infinite amount- Psychological issues and mental problems

Non White- 1 or more- Drug abuser/criminal

Comment

too soon Eriko

Comment

Originally posted by toolate View Post

it's like you don't actually know what a terrorist is. if a muslim just throws eggs at people if they refuse to become muslim, he's a terrorist, cus he's using terror to get his way. the guy who did that stuff today isn't a terrorist cus he wasn't trying to get any sort of change in society using terror.

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post

it's like you don't actually know what a terrorist is. if a muslim just throws eggs at people if they refuse to become muslim, he's a terrorist, cus he's using terror to get his way. the guy who did that stuff today isn't a terrorist cus he wasn't trying to get any sort of change in society using terror.
                Not here to really argue bro, but if a Muslim man went and did what these two white boys did, he would be labeled a terrorist by the western media and society. If you say that's not true, then let's just end the conversation.

Comment

I'm going to shoot my way out of this quote trap

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Not here to really argue bro, but if a Muslim man went and did what these two white boys did, he would be labeled a terrorist by the western media and society. If you say that's not true, then let's just end the conversation.
                    plz post an example of a muslim being labelled a terrorist when they weren't so i can laugh and call you dumb

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by KAZ View Post
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      how are americans getting bodied worse in this thread than in their public schools?
                      :samljack:

no remorse

i'm american and i hate america as much as jdm tbh
                      Confirmed next spree killer
                      Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                      you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                      Originally posted by Craig
                      i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

plz post an example of a muslim being labelled a terrorist when they weren't so i can laugh and call you dumb
                        It's Friday night fuckboy. I'm not about to research and shit. If you don't think a Muslim man with a turban shot up a classroom full of 5 year olds would've been labeled a terrorist, then you probably are far too out of touch with reality to even have this convo with.

Comment

i use to be dumb as fuck with guns. i had an sks under my bed when i was 16 semi auto loaded. it got jacked though, now everything i have is legal registered clean in my name locked up
                          www.twitter.com/JesusOfTrap
                          free qp sons
                          Originally posted by kiler instinct
                          Fuck u ******s
                          We want bangbros

Comment

Originally posted by jesusofrap View Post
                            i use to be dumb as fuck with guns. i had an sks under my bed when i was 16 semi auto loaded. it got jacked though, now everything i have is legal registered clean in my name locked up
                            real nigga shit
                            http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

i still get that itch though i was offered an ak47 for 1000 dollars like 3 weeks ago and i had that itch
                              www.twitter.com/JesusOfTrap
                              free qp sons
                              Fuck u ******s
                              We want bangbros

Comment

It's Friday night fuckboy. I'm not about to research and shit. If you don't think a Muslim man with a turban shot up a classroom full of 5 year olds would've been labeled a terrorist, then you probably are far too out of touch with reality to even have this convo with.
                                muslims don't wear turbans you moron

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X