• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Right to bare arms &lt;

Originally posted by JDM View Post
    Originally posted by jesusofrap View Post
    every high school i been in and middle school had metal detectors to get on the grounds since 2000. i can see the elementary level adopting this soon
    yah the guy planning to massacre toddlers would be deterred by metal detectors
    nothing like that just the entry's would be like an airport more or less. believe me i have a 4 year old and id put him in a BR vest if they let me
    how would metal detectors stop this?

the ones on planes are cus if a plane gets hijacked it's pretty much a massive missile which can take down buildings (like 9/11 iirc might've been reptillian moon lizards)
    just getting a strap inside the school would be harder. and this guy had like 4. everywhere i go now has the walk through. schools, banks, jails, some nightclubs. and yes shit does go down in the parking lots but getting one into the class it would help prevent is all im saying
    www.twitter.com/JesusOfTrap
    free qp sons
    Originally posted by kiler instinct
    Fuck u ******s
    We want bangbros

Comment

i've been crying all day now i'm sitting in the dark shirtless eating shrimp

and this man was a terrorist, why isn't he being labeled as such? because he doesn't have a muslim name?

Comment

so he killed 18 kindergarteners execution style, one after another while all the other kids waited to die, that doesnt mean he's evil.
        Originally posted by jdporter
        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

every high school i been in and middle school had metal detectors to get on the grounds since 2000. i can see the elementary level adopting this soon
          nothing like that just the entry's would be like an airport more or less. believe me i have a 4 year old and id put him in a BR vest if they let me

the ones on planes are cus if a plane gets hijacked it's pretty much a massive missile which can take down buildings (like 9/11 iirc might've been reptillian moon lizards)
          just getting a strap inside the school would be harder. and this guy had like 4. everywhere i go know has the walk through. schools, banks, jails, some nightclubs. and yes shit does go down in the parking lots but getting one into the class it would help prevent is all im saying
          metal detectors aren't force fields how in the fuck would it keep him out? you honestly think if he tried to go in and the metal detector went off he'd just turn around and go home?

no, because he's a mentalist fuck nugget
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

he knew the world was ending on the 21st and wanted to save them the agony, imo

Comment

Dead @ metal detectors aren't force fields. Best quote ever regarding a metal detector imo

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

might be the only quote regarding metal detectors

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/newtown-tea...9#.UMvShm_4JKZ

dope teacher
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

he fired over 100 rounds it's so hard to identify the bodies due to them being torn apart

why is no one else crying?

Comment

Originally posted by Eriko
                      how are americans getting bodied worse in this thread than in their public schools?
                      :samljack:

no remorse

i'm american and i hate america as much as jdm tbh

Comment

just getting a strap inside the school would be harder. and this guy had like 4. everywhere i go know has the walk through. schools, banks, jails, some nightclubs. and yes shit does go down in the parking lots but getting one into the class it would help prevent is all im saying
                        metal detectors aren't force fields how in the fuck would it keep him out? you honestly think if he tried to go in and the metal detector went off he'd just turn around and go home?

no, because he's a mentalist fuck nugget
                        nah not even him but if it can prevent something in the future im all for it. an 18 yr old at the junior college down my street smoked himself Wednesday in front of everyone, shit didnt even get on tv, but this stuff is getting to common. what else can u do
                        www.twitter.com/JesusOfTrap
                        free qp sons
                        Fuck u ******s
                        We want bangbros

Comment

*wipes tears with the constitution* ARE YOU BASTARDS HAPPY NOW?!

Comment

In mass murder incidents, guns kill about the same number per incident as those down with bare hands or knives: guns killed an average of 4.92 victims per mass murder in the United States during the 20th century, just edging out knives, blunt objects, and bare hands, which killed 4.52 people per incident.
                            Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                            do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                            Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                            I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Originally posted by Homefries View Post
                              In mass murder incidents, guns kill about the same number per incident as those down with bare hands or knives: guns killed an average of 4.92 victims per mass murder in the United States during the 20th century, just edging out knives, blunt objects, and bare hands, which killed 4.52 people per incident.
                              lmao that's a dumb statistic homefries AND U KNOW IT

Comment

i should put it in the shape of a shield with american flag?
                                Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                                do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                                Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                                I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X