Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: post a pic of your girl.

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
    Kasey aint pullin no flee bitches fuck outta here. I hope Tasha rejects you in front of everyone.
    She won't I'm too attractive... unless she gay or got a bf and i might still can get her number
    Your bitch a bus down, she told my if I was broke and didn't have a car, she fuck the pandora so after she blew top, she throw me her tail like a avatar

Comment

kasey... its friday night where you live and ur here... u gotta be ugly, i was def out @ 10pm uk time.

Comment

Tasha already confirmed to me that she's turned off by arrogance. You done b4 it began nigga.
        http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          kasey... its friday night where you live and ur here... u gotta be ugly, i was def out @ 10pm uk time.
          I got a bitch sleeping right next to me as i'm posting this then we gonna go out later... i do this when i'm bored...
          Your bitch a bus down, she told my if I was broke and didn't have a car, she fuck the pandora so after she blew top, she throw me her tail like a avatar

Comment

u dream of being a battler.

it dont get much uglier.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
              Tasha already confirmed to me that she's turned off by arrogance. You done b4 it began nigga.
              I'm not arrogant just confident...

Comment

oww nice one Craig... i swear white ppl are so corny...

Comment

Craig isn't ugly confirm

Comment

Stop lying

Comment

i got into beautifulpeople.com Kasey srry, im lookin at ur pic right now, u want me to apply 4u ?

Comment

Why would I lie? I don't post here often enough to do so smh

Comment

the guy desperate for a battle (the corniest thing u can do irl) calling people corny, cool.

Comment

Ok sure your are probably being nice and joining the hate Kasey bandwagon...

Comment

Tasha also confirmed she only fuz wit real battlers not wannabes

Ask Ness Lee
                              http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

haha ok bro we gon see...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X