Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: post a pic of your girl.

Originally posted by Coka Trad View Post
    wat else u gonna do with the cigarettes?
    Originally posted by PoliticalScientist View Post
    Originally posted by jazzinwithchaz View Post
    fair enough bro. i didn't show her the thread though she was on my laptop when i went out to buy cigarettes to smoke. i came back and she had black sh*t all over her face from her makeup running from the tears.
    Well what else would you do with them Chaz? :chaz:
    :bermaclaugh: thought the same thing too

Comment

Lmao! I didn't even see this post, I was thinking the exact same thing hahaha! That was some weirdo shit @Chaz.
      sometimes i get the tobacco from them and put it in a little pile in a bowl and light it on fire near the windowsill as a natural repellent of mosquitoes, flies and other pesky insects. hence specifying that these particular cigarettes were for smoking.

also occasionally i mix a little tobacco with my weed buds and blaze that shit and get ripped on weed.
      You are definitely not a real person. This dumb ass comment exposed you. You buy a pack of cigarettes and burn them to repel mosquitos? Is that right Chazzy boy. Don't feed me that bullshit queerboy, you're probably a fucking 40 year-old slob from Tennessee who roleplays online as a little fucking 17 year-old who seeks attention by posting pictures of a couple of teenagers drinking beer at a party and says it's him and his g/f! Fuck off fagboy! But if my assumption is over-reaching and incorrect in any way, please accept my most sincerest apologies. You cool then! :snoopshades:
      Originally posted by creg
      Polisci's charm is unmistakable nh

Comment

coulda swore i already said "Jazzinwithchazz" and "Decoy" the same person

Comment

Lmao! I didn't even see this post, I was thinking the exact same thing hahaha! That was some weirdo shit @Chaz.
          sometimes i get the tobacco from them and put it in a little pile in a bowl and light it on fire near the windowsill as a natural repellent of mosquitoes, flies and other pesky insects. hence specifying that these particular cigarettes were for smoking.

also occasionally i mix a little tobacco with my weed buds and blaze that shit and get ripped on weed.
          You are definitely not a real person. This dumb ass comment exposed you. You buy a pack of cigarettes and burn them to repel mosquitos? Is that right Chazzy boy. Don't feed me that bullshit queerboy, you're probably a fucking 40 year-old slob from Tennessee who roleplays online as a little fucking 17 year-old who seeks attention by posting pictures of a couple of teenagers drinking beer at a party and says it's him and his g/f! Fuck off fagboy! But if my assumption is over-reaching and incorrect in any way, please accept my most sincerest apologies. You cool then! :snoopshades:
          nah you slippin cuddy. google the fact that smoke repels flying insects. then apologize to me for violating.

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper Jr. View Post
            baby seal

so how come only like 5 ppl posted their bitches

foreveralone?=(
            http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFear - Music
            www.facebook.com/DamonOrtiz
            www.twitter.com/MotaPAYDAY
            www.soundcloud.com/DamonMotaOrtiz - Music Group

Comment

edit: already answered

how many posts to get a dope name again

Comment

why would u mix tobacco and weed? that'd taste horrible and the hit would burn ur throat like fuck

also, wouldnt u mix weed with ur tobaco

Comment

nah you slippin cuddy. google the fact that smoke repels flying insects. then apologize to me for violating.
                  I don't need to verify shit....the fact that tobacco repels mosquitos is not what is in dispute here, so get your arguments straight Chaz! The fact that you wouldn't buy tobacco alone and would instead buy cigarettes and break them open and burn them is fucking weird. You're a fucking weirdo if you do that and you're even more of a fucking weirdo for using the phrase "cuddy" with me. I have no idea wtf it means, nor do I want to know...but I can draw my own conclusions from the mere usage of word itself...no matter what its meaning or context. So....that means you ever getting an actual apology from me for anything is non-fucking-existent, so don't get your hopes up weirdo. We cool though Chaz :chadocho:
                  Originally posted by creg
                  Polisci's charm is unmistakable nh

Comment

iight guys let me get out that quote train.
                    தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

chaz is definitely a wierd cunt given he has diff accounts on ere n the person he posted wasnt him
                      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

*babytasha farts and cries

ha!
                        தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Just confirmed "Chaz" and "Decoy" are both Salmon Shorts

Comment

post that other pic of hurr imo. she looked like a suck a fart out her ass type
                            You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

is she the one with the blurred out face?

Comment

Originally posted by yungMota View Post
                                is she the one with the blurred out face?
                                Originally posted by Fleekan
                                @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X