X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Over 90% of Americans believe in God

Originally posted by Scouser View Post
    Originally posted by patsone View Post
    Haha,im glad i live in a country where 90% of the people is atheist.
    and wat country is that new blood
    That is Norway.I dont know anyone irl that belives in god,exept the muslim immigrants.

Comment

theres some lad in my work hes 1 of the boys like
      but the cunt proper believes in god i always have debates/agreements with him
      hes the only person from my generation that iv met that believes in god

apart from muslims like
      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

But do the English straight up claim that they are atheist? Or are they just against organized religion? Because although 9 out of 10 people claim to believe in god here, most people I know barely attend church besides Christmas eve and thanksgiving

Comment

apart from muslims like
          Damn that's crazy. I wonder what social and cultural factors play into that. Even tho people don't attend church and "sin" extremely often with no hesitation, it would still be very frowned upon to say god doesn't exist. Americans are ass backwards when it comes to this kinda shit.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLaDeLph View Post

apart from muslims like
            Damn that's crazy. I wonder what social and cultural factors play into that. Even tho people don't attend church and "sin" extremely often with no hesitation, it would still be very frowned upon to say god doesn't exist. Americans are ass backwards when it comes to this kinda shit.
            This is so true, anytime I tell somebody I'm atheist they think I'm strange or so odd. Often times I hear, that I'm the first atheist they've actually met.
            Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
            LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
            im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
            nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
            u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
            Originally posted by fresco
            when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
            cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

But do the English straight up claim that they are atheist? Or are they just against organized religion? Because although 9 out of 10 people claim to believe in god here, most people I know barely attend church besides Christmas eve and thanksgiving
              40% of americans go 2 church everyweek mate

but no i think most people claim there christian the chruch of england i think would be the biggest group people say they r

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post

apart from muslims like
                This is so true, anytime I tell somebody I'm atheist they think I'm strange or so odd. Often times I hear, that I'm the first atheist they've actually met.

Yea man. It's such a strong taboo that you will be so harshly judged for. It's like people feel that admitting to being a non-believer is an instant, secured path to hell as soon as you die or something. This is the type of shit that makes me feel this is the most effective control for the man to use on the masses.

Comment

i honestly belive aliens had something 2 do with us being here makes more sense 2 me then the whole god thing anyway

Comment

i been raped by an alien

Comment

Originally posted by drewthetruth View Post
                      i been raped by my avatar
                      fixed.

:scary:
                      Originally posted by Panda
                      otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by drewthetruth View Post
                        i been raped by an alien
                        is ur dad mexican ?

Comment

i honestly belive aliens had something 2 do with us being here makes more sense 2 me then the whole god thing anyway
                          Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
                          LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
                          im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
                          nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
                          u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
                          Originally posted by fresco
                          when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
                          cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

lol

Comment

This is something I take strongly into consideration as well. I don't understand how people can take a book that was created millenniums ago and deny any possibility of it being inaccurate. It's like take the concept of whisper down the lane and add the fact that during those ages there were times where even speaking about the ruler's theories being incorrect was punishable by death. Like I didn't know until recently that the bible was to be taken literally. I always thought those stories were supposed to be analogies to help guide people better their lives. Apparently not...

Comment

This is something I take strongly into consideration as well. I don't understand how people can take a book that was created millenniums ago and deny any possibility of it being inaccurate. It's like take the concept of whisper down the lane and add the fact that during those ages there were times where even speaking about the ruler's theories being incorrect was punishable by death. Like I didn't know until recently that the bible was to be taken literally. I always thought those stories were supposed to be analogies to help guide people better their lives. Apparently not...
                                yh defo
                                an wen you think the catholic chruch has change the bible over history always adding things and takin whole chunks out

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X