Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Over 90% of Americans believe in God

Originally posted by Jack Tripper View Post
    I believe in God, the sad truth is we won't know if he exist until we die....
    Same here.

Comment

FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT IN THE SKIES

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
        Originally posted by Skin View Post
        Originally posted by Enormus View Post
        I think you might have missed what I said. My concern is not with things we do not yet understand.

I'm saying based on the evidence we've gathered the chances of these mathematical systems that the universe is built on just randomly falling into place seems far too unlikely.

Like if we had a random universe generator software that not only constructed a functioning solar system that supports life but things like food chains, weather systems, self healing organisms capable of reproduction etc etc etc can't you appreciate the insane and unhuman levels of complexity and chance that would have to have?
        Intelligent Design is Stupid: Neil deGrasse Tyson - YouTube
        The black eminem
        LMAO

Comment

i believe in God since Chuck Norris said:

here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you
          Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

i believe in god. but theres a big difference to believe and to belong
            You mirin brah ?

Comment

Originally posted by reko View Post
              that's deep can u tell more about that?
              Refried Beaner

Comment

AMEN. (Pun intended.) ;)

Comment

Originally posted by daseder View Post
                  i guess what i mean is alot of people go around saying yeah i beleive in god blah blah but the majority havent actually adopted it as a way of life. what i mean by that is you may attend church on sunday then by thursday your drinking getting rowdy up to mischeif smoking up and back to church on sunday to actually belong you need to put in action the words you preach. im not perfect ive been relapsing like crazy lately but the difference is im working on becoming a better person and i realise my faults and with the strength of god i know i can overcome it. the people ive meet since attending church have really made me look at things diffirent, these people dont drink dont smoke dont play around dont cheat in life and half are saving them self for marriage there all so happy and enjoying every second of life which didnt make sense to me at first but its there faith that keeps them enjoying everything life throws at them knowing that everyday is a challenge and accepting the stuff you cant change and making a conscious effort to change the stuff you can. I guess you cant just attend any old church alot of the people at mine a good good mates which helps. some people will get that others will just ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. oh and btw im not american lol
                  You mirin brah ?

Comment

i guess what i mean is alot of people go around saying yeah i beleive in god blah blah but the majority havent actually adopted it as a way of life. what i mean by that is you may attend church on sunday then by thursday your drinking getting rowdy up to mischeif smoking up and back to church on sunday to actually belong you need to put in action the words you preach. im not perfect ive been relapsing like crazy lately but the difference is im working on becoming a better person and i realise my faults and with the strength of god i know i can overcome it. the people ive meet since attending church have really made me look at things diffirent, these people dont drink dont smoke dont play around dont cheat in life and half are saving them self for marriage there all so happy and enjoying every second of life which didnt make sense to me at first but its there faith that keeps them enjoying everything life throws at them knowing that everyday is a challenge and accepting the stuff you cant change and making a conscious effort to change the stuff you can. I guess you cant just attend any old church alot of the people at mine a good good mates which helps. some people will get that others will just ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. oh and btw im not american lol

You must be really young
                    Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

u not american, eh?

why didnt u put that in the intro instead of having me read all that shit.
                      தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

lol
                        Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                        you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                        Originally posted by Craig
                        i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

too much dude, i mean live what is considered a perfect life?? gtfoh my non-american nigga.

but i get what u say, i mean u don't have to be that fucking perfect to really belong to God. i think it don't matter if u fuck without marriage or drink everyday. to me, the most important action we can do is help other people, especially those who need it and just being a good person, and by good person i mean being useful and being fair and not doing harm to other people. that's what really matters, i think.

going to church ain't shit; i've seen in the church the most hypocrite bastards u can ever imagine, the most disgusting pieces of shit ever. I've seen in church people that are disgusted by poor people and don't help them unless they tell everybody they did. I've seen in church also:

corrupt lawyers and powerful people that steal money from innocent people, dudes that are married with a woman and have children and they secretly have sex with men and are motherfuckin cocaine addicts.

I'm disgusted by them bastards, i'm not saying all rich people that are so called 'high society' that go to church are like this but a looooooooot of them are weirdos sick sick minded depraved crazy bastards.

i believe in God, but never go to church, i can pray and tell God what i want, and regret bad shit i've done in my mind. i don't need to go there to talk to God or confess my sins to a priest that is probably going to masturbate to the most pervert shit afterwards.
                          Refried Beaner

Comment

Im 25 and everyone has their own take on it i guess and i have nothing but respect for your opinions.
                            You mirin brah ?

Comment

Respecting opinions that shouldn't be respected<<<<<<<<
                              Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                              I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

god equals aliens fuck u

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X