X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Over 90% of Americans believe in God

Originally posted by iammrgetitdone View Post
    hard for me not to believe what i was taught
    like when humans were taught the world was flat and there was no other planets?

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
      Originally posted by Morgz View Post
      Originally posted by Lizman View Post
      I believe in inert gasses/molecules/atoms and shit....never seen one before.

Can't prove they exist either...but Ill believe in the science tho
      Yes
      You can
      Nah I can't personally

thousands of people can. You can read facts.
      theres not a single person in history that could ever prove there is a god, no facts or proof.
      Eh
      There's A Disconnect Here
      You Can Read Facts? How Do You Know They Are Facts?
      Black Magic
      Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
        Believing in a religion is different then believing in a god. Those two can be mutually exclsive.

There's plenty of people who believe in a god but don's subscribe to any belief system and live their life without some code written in a book somewhere.

For a lot of pople proof isn't feeling or seeing a god.
        re
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
          Originally posted by Skin View Post
          You can't prove the existence of God, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in God makes you dumb is silly.
          You can't prove the existence of my imaginary friend, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in my imaginary friend makes me dumb is silly.

See where I'm going.

Once you start justifying that defense, you can start defending damn near anything.
          God is not an "imaginary friend" tho.
          God can literally be anything in that defense tho. Unicorns, Ghosts, Goblins, Angels, Demons, Fairies, Minotaurs, Leprechauns, Big Foot, The Lochness Monster, Elvis is still alive, Tupac is still alive, Holocaust never happened, etc.....
          Not really because those things don't exist on earth and cannot be seen or experienced.
          You are still missing the point. I can start creating shit that doesn't exist on earth and can't be proven and use the exact same defense.

Why do you think so many Gods and religions have been created.
          Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
          LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
          im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
          nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
          u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
          Originally posted by fresco
          when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
          cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

See yall on page 45

Comment

Originally posted by Jinks View Post
              See yall on page 45
              Peace

Dallas Realtor

Comment

You can't prove the existence of God, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in God makes you dumb is silly.
                You can't prove the existence of my imaginary friend, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in my imaginary friend makes me dumb is silly.

See where I'm going.

Once you start justifying that defense, you can start defending damn near anything.
                God can literally be anything in that defense tho. Unicorns, Ghosts, Goblins, Angels, Demons, Fairies, Minotaurs, Leprechauns, Big Foot, The Lochness Monster, Elvis is still alive, Tupac is still alive, Holocaust never happened, etc.....
                Not really because those things don't exist on earth and cannot be seen or experienced.
                You are still missing the point. I can start creating shit that doesn't exist on earth and can't be proven and use the exact same defense.

No you cant.
                Originally posted by heartless
                Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

I believe in inert gasses/molecules/atoms and shit....never seen one before.

Can't prove they exist either...but Ill believe in the science tho
                  Yes
                  You can
                  Nah I can't personally

thousands of people can. You can read facts.
                  theres not a single person in history that could ever prove there is a god, no facts or proof.
                  Eh
                  There's A Disconnect Here
                  You Can Read Facts? How Do You Know They Are Facts?
                  Yep, that's what I was saying....billions of people believe in a god of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Snot Boogie View Post

See where I'm going.

No you cant.
                    How's that different to god besides god being made up by people who're dead?

Dallas Realtor

Comment

See where I'm going.

No you cant.

Yes he can, he can completely make a lie up.

JK Rowling completely made Harry Potter up.

Comment

make up a lie =/= creating something.

try again.
                        Originally posted by heartless
                        Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

See where I'm going.

No you cant.

Yes he can, he can completely make a lie up.

JK Rowling completely made Harry Potter up.
                          I got quotes on quotes on quotes

:kobelaughinghard:

Comment

Originally posted by iammrgetitdone View Post
                            hard for me not to believe what i was taught
                            also a bible is more interesting then a science book
                            great reason, more fun to believe that eh?
                            i knew the song "Amazing Grace" and others, before i was able to read
                            easier to teach a three year old, gospel then it is to teach them evolution
                            HOETBVA

Comment

See where I'm going.

Those things you create wouldn't exist on earth and thus could be disproven. They are not the same as God.
                              http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

See where I'm going.

No you cant.
                                I believe in the Intergalactic Pink Pussy Snatcher. It snatches the pussies from young alien virgins. It exists in a galaxy 100 billion light years away from earth. It cannot be proven or disproven, therefore my belief is valid.

Uses the same defense for God.
                                Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
                                LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
                                im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
                                nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
                                u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
                                Originally posted by fresco
                                when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
                                cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X