• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Over 90% of Americans believe in God

if u believe in god ur a dumb fuck
    MAYONAISE COLOURED BENZ I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

Comment

You can't prove the existence of God, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in God makes you dumb is silly.
      http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
        America <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fys3MsKMpms"]Bill Maher : most Americans are Dumb and Uneducated - And he is 110% right, as always :) - YouTube[/ame]
        Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
        LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
        im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
        nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
        u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
        Originally posted by fresco
        when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
        cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
          You can't prove the existence of God, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in God makes you dumb is silly.
          I'm your dad

Disprove it

:crunkertaker:
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

^^^^^^^
            Originally posted by heartless
            Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

You can't prove the existence of my imaginary friend, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in my imaginary friend makes me dumb is silly.

See where I'm going.

Once you start justifying that defense, you can start defending damn near anything.

Comment

i also can't disprove the tooth fairy exists. must be real.

nope.

science disproves god.

The bible states the earth is only 6000 years old and doesn't spin.

humans know better now, believing in any religion is very silly.

Comment

believing in something with absolutely ZERO proof is one of the silliest things ever.

Comment

Believing in a religion is different then believing in a god. Those two can be mutually exclsive.

There's plenty of people who believe in a god but don's subscribe to any belief system and live their life without some code written in a book somewhere.

For a lot of pople proof isn't feeling or seeing a god.
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post

i also can't disprove the tooth fairy exists. must be real.

nope.

science disproves god.

The bible states the earth is only 6000 years old and doesn't spin.

humans know better now, believing in any religion is very silly.
                      Believing in god =/= believing in religion.

try again.
                      Originally posted by heartless
                      Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

still applies.

btw 90% Americans believe in religion*

Comment

<----believes in God
                          HOETBVA

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
                            Believing in a religion is different then believing in a god. Those two can be mutually exclsive.

There's plenty of people who believe in a god but don's subscribe to any belief system and live their life without some code written in a book somewhere.
                            I agree it's mutually exclusive.

However a lot of people who aren't religious do believe in personal God's that come from such religions.

Plenty of American's who don't go to church or read the bible or even follow any of the moral ethics from within still believe in The God of Abraham and Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
                              You can't prove the existence of my imaginary friend, nor can you disprove it. To say believing in my imaginary friend makes me dumb is silly.

See where I'm going.

Once you start justifying that defense, you can start defending damn near anything.
                              God is not an "imaginary friend" tho.
                              http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by iammrgetitdone View Post
                                <----believes in God
                                which god?

do you follow a religion? or u just believe there was/is A GOD because something cant come from nothing?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X