X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We gon see

Comment

Re: OTBVA BEHIND THE SCENES: DRAKE EXPOSED

dead @ exposing the pit hurting foremans feeling.

drake drop another one let me see what these snake nikkas up to.
      தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

dead @ Drake the biggest rap casanova nh ever being idolized by the guy that looks like an xray of the blair witch if the witch was a fat faggot with a "Goonsquad" shirt
        Originally posted by frank rizzo
        yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfi View Post
          I never said he was the only one with the files. Bob is obviously involved in this shit when he claimed he wasn't.

Dude goes to events, so he's not in the same lane as alot of you. We gon see
          bob goes to battle rap events

what does that have to do with taking screen shots of a forum whose mods actively talk shit about the company holding the event
          Originally posted by Penguin
          the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
          Originally posted by soDAMcluless
          so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Dudes a class clown

People he's helping "expose" were nice to him and and he to this day acts like they're friends. Apparently though there's been a bit of dislike for him already

If you dont like some people, at least admit it. This is some coward shit

Comment

Bobby aint do nuttin tho thas the thing

Comment

what does rm have to do with kotd events?

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                  what does rm have to do with kotd events?

the mods from RM turn up there n make it look even lamer than it already does

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfi View Post
                    Dudes a class clown

People he's helping "expose" were nice to him and and he to this day acts like they're friends.

If you dont like some people, at least admit it. This is some coward shit
                    omggggggggggg

THIS DUDE IS SO LAME I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW

ALL THIS IS IN REFERENCE TO INTERNET FORUM-BUFFOONERY, NONE OF IT IS REAL
                    yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Originally posted by TradishII View Post
                      dead @ exposing the pit hurting foremans feeling.

drake drop another one let me see what these snake nikkas up to.
                      Not one of those exposures bothered me. I stand by every word I said in that pit other than Craig which was obvious emotional/competitive shit tbh

choppa contacting family members is gay and I stick to that, but other than that I dont interfere with those pit threads much except to reality check them.

Keep it real

Comment

so rm mods are gonna beat up BOB at a KOTD event ? is that what's being proposed here?

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
                          Course I'm not a snake lol, I said I had access there to keep them from hassling me about otbva, notice how I never revealed any deetz tho, smh y'all fickle as

how are you not a snake after saying you have access to everything here ...you read every message and telling everyone there's nothing to worry about

you gave a detailed report of your involvement, your access level and the threat level (or lack thereof) that you felt..

that's a bona-fide, certified full fledged snitch report you fucking bitch

Gwame the worst kinda snitch.

the ones who u aint even gotta ask. lmao I didnt see nobody hassling u.

to stop getting hassled he say he have detailed access vs no access at all.

ya right u sneaky snake.
                          தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

so rm mods are gonna beat up BOB at a KOTD event ? is that what's being proposed here?
                            Nah, I said we gon see

I just dont like that I fought for dude so long and tried to get him in a mod position for him to be sidelining for e-props. If you got a problem with me or other mods, admit it

I've been honest w/ everyone when I have problems with them

Comment

dead @ Foreman "reality checking" anything

nigga your entire life happens in the forum battle rap matrix of the world, plz don't use the world "reality" when your enlightment on racial issues in america is covered by D-Lor posts about OJ

Comment

this is all Prole's fault

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rETqIOeEEH0"]TheProle's debut single - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X