OTBVA BEHIND THE SCENES: DRAKE EXPOSED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA BEHIND THE SCENES: DRAKE EXPOSED

yea this is funny to me that the guy who took the sceenshot forgot to take out his name and it so happens to be bob's
    unless the person took over bob's computer and is still using it then it's obv bob

but gwame coming in here and acting like he's not a snake is appalling...you're a straight up dirty hidden in the grass type of snake bro..there's no two ways about it

you gave a fucking detailed report on everything that happens here you fucking traitor ..i hate seeing shit like this

even erik's "im there but im still here" shit is questionable at best but gwame's take on it was straight backstabbing otbva with a samurai sword and pretend you don't know anything while holding the bloody sword-steez

Comment

that screenshot from bobs computer has nuttin to do with nuttin

i got those same folders n so do everyone else, the person who hacked bob n saved the pit uploaded it n we all downloaded it. all diff people have been loggin on as "Drake" and postin them. ( None of em are Bob )

all this screenshot shows is Bob was one of many to download the file.

Comment

Originally posted by TradishII View Post
        Originally posted by player 1 View Post
        Originally posted by Gwame View Post
        Course I'm not a snake lol, I said I had access there to keep them from hassling me about otbva, notice how I never revealed any deetz tho, smh y'all fickle as

how are you not a snake after saying you have access to everything here ...you read every message and telling everyone there's nothing to worry about

you gave a detailed report of your involvement, your access level and the threat level (or lack thereof) that you felt..

that's a bona-fide, certified full fledged snitch report you fucking bitch

Gwame the worst kinda snitch.

the ones who u aint even gotta ask. lmao I didnt see nobody hassling u.

to stop getting hassled he say he have detailed access vs no access at all.

ya right u sneaky snake.
        Lol the worst kind of snitch snatches nothing then
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

plz stop talking about forum loyalty

this isn't about anybody being loyal to anything wtf who cares who posts where

this is about god creating regular human beings, and some faggots
          Originally posted by frank rizzo
          yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

this is not about forum loyalty this is about people that are pretending not to be snakes who are still defending their snake actions

i couldn't give a fuck what this bitch gwame feels about each forum ..but don't fucking act like you're not a full-fledged rat when you are.. that's all

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TradishII View Post
                  Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                  Course I'm not a snake lol, I said I had access there to keep them from hassling me about otbva, notice how I never revealed any deetz tho, smh y'all fickle as

how are you not a snake after saying you have access to everything here ...you read every message and telling everyone there's nothing to worry about

you gave a detailed report of your involvement, your access level and the threat level (or lack thereof) that you felt..

that's a bona-fide, certified full fledged snitch report you fucking bitch

Gwame the worst kinda snitch.

the ones who u aint even gotta ask. lmao I didnt see nobody hassling u.

to stop getting hassled he say he have detailed access vs no access at all.

ya right u sneaky snake.
                  Lol the worst kind of snitch snatches nothing then

would he still be a snitch?
                  தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                    plz stop talking about forum loyalty

this isn't about anybody being loyal to anything wtf who cares who posts where

this is about god creating regular human beings, and some faggots
                    [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION] where you at?

i don't like the word faggot at all since it's associated with homos and all that but yes some people are just naturally born sell outs/rats/snakes/not human...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfi View Post
                      I never said he was the only one with the files. Bob is obviously involved in this shit when he claimed he wasn't.

Dude goes to events, so he's not in the same lane as alot of you. We gon see

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!

Nigga you awkward as fuck in public but you gonna check someone for something they did on an internet forum? Yeah right I guarantee NOTHING happens to Bobba. All of OTBVA going to the next KOTD event, and none of us getting touched. Belee dat

Comment

Wait someone talkin about forum loyalty? I must be missing posts

My only point is if Bob is involved in this shit and goin through those logs, I got a problem with it.

Only thing he ever said to me is "foreman is a real nigga" and "ef on rnt" and shit. I wanna know what's real cuz this looks real shady

Noone hacked Bob's acct. He gave it to otbva for e-spect. Confirmed.

Dude is double timing and doesnt wanna tell people like gwame or maple or me that he's got a distaste for us. I have no forum loyalty or I wouldn't be here, RM been asked me to stop posting so thats a wrap already

I can't speak for other mods actions tho, just sayin I noticed Bob deleted me from fb as well. say it to me for real bro

Comment

Originally posted by K-Rich View Post
                          Originally posted by Scarfi View Post
                          I never said he was the only one with the files. Bob is obviously involved in this shit when he claimed he wasn't.

Dude goes to events, so he's not in the same lane as alot of you. We gon see

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!!!!!

Nigga you awkward as fuck it public but you gonna check someone for something they did on an internet forum? Yeah right I guarantee NOTHING happens to Bobba. All of OTBVA going to the next KOTD event, and none of us getting touched. Belee dat
                          K rich shut your filthy mouth, bitch

Comment

1. Yeah you're a man of honor for posting on a forum when your "friends" (cornball fucknigga you) on another forum asks you not to. You must have rescued a lot of families out of burning houses

2. dead @ u saying "lil boy" and you look like a baby sasquatch
                            yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

"Hey RM, I got behind-the-scene access at OTBVA, y'all want any details? I can tell you who's been exposing, who has been giving out info and what's going on over there!!"

"Hey what the fuck?!?! Bob how you gonna take screenshots of our post, you're a fucking snake!!!"

Comment

deaddd I just screenshot [MENTION=2924]K-Rich[/MENTION]'s post and pm'd it to Craig

wow I'm so obsessed with getting "e-spect" I should say this with my chest smh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X