i just travelled to the year 2018. ask me anything about battle rap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i just travelled to the year 2018. ask me anything about battle rap.

What happens to this site?

How long of a life span does the Good the bad and Ugly have ?
    B4 I call it quits

Comment

Oh and Ofcourse lottery numbers

Comment

Is the noble art of textbattling still alive?
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by shemaletoes View Post
          not 2 get off topic choppa but who is the currently wwe world heavyweight champion?????
          at survivor series 2014, lesnar beat daniel bryan for the title. at wm31, roman reigns beat lesnar. at summerlsam 2015, cesaro beat reigns and went on for a 2 year title reign where ambrose beat him at wm33. rollins beat ambrose for the title wm34 and lost it to ziggler at payback in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
            what becomes of kingfly
            in 2016, Lush one became to ill to host kotd fresh coast so Kingfly moved to Cali to take the responsibilty. Kingfly hosted botb8 and was met with boos. Kingfly couldnt take the hate so in early 2017, he took his own life. Organik compared this to a ufc fighter taking his own life.

Comment

My nigga does Detox finally drop?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                What happens to this site?

How long of a life span does the Good the bad and Ugly have ?
                B4 I call it quits
                OTBVA remains as strong as ever until late 2017. as mentioned earlier, the drake vs rum nitty bootleg drew 350 million views. OTBVA traffic hit an all time high on Decemeber 1, 2017 as there were 890 members, and 175 million guests online. Drew had full ownership at the site at this time and had upgraded the servers so they could handle this load. He had 0 ads on the site so those 175 million viewers brought in $0 revenue. Site was still goin strong in 2018 even tho battle rap died. We all reminisced about old battles to keep the main stage alive.

The good bad and ugly never stopped. The final battle event RAP OR NAP had a good bad ugly done on it by you. actually in 2017, u took 4 proteges under your wing and they too would write good bad and uglys on events. howver, after battle rap died on october 4th 2018, u announced ur retirement from good bad and ugly recaps. u made a good bad and ugly recap to recap ur past good bad and ugly recaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispettore SpadeCooley View Post
                  Is the noble art of textbattling still alive?
                  Text battling died on October 1st, 2018 (3 days b4 battle rap died (coincidence?)). the final battle was craig vs choppa IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII as choppa once again defeated craig. Choppas verse was so lethal that the united nation made it illegal to rhyme two words via text ever again, thus killing text battles.

Comment

Originally posted by redprint View Post
                    at the final event RAP OR NAP, eminem hinted in his battle vs kanye that he and dre had something for the fans for detox. It hadnt dropped by the time i left the future tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                      Originally posted by redprint View Post
                      at the final event RAP OR NAP, eminem hinted in his battle vs kanye that he and dre had something for the fans for detox. It hadnt dropped by the time i left the future tho.
                      Aww shit see that's that bullshit dre be on.. he still pullin that bullshit in 2018 smh. Shit never gonna drop.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shemaletoes View Post
                        not 2 get off topic choppa but who is the currently wwe world heavyweight champion?????
                        at survivor series 2014, lesnar beat daniel bryan for the title. at wm31, roman reigns beat lesnar. at summerlsam 2015, cesaro beat reigns and went on for a 2 year title reign where ambrose beat him at wm33. rollins beat ambrose for the title wm34 and lost it to ziggler at payback in 2018.

Comment

when will ATM return!?
                          http://otbva.com/forum/customavatars...tar4495_12.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Pesto View Post
                            when will ATM return!?
                            ATM was given a URL pg battle in 2017. it was vs nuborn. He did alright but not enough to merit a return. ATM then began to focus on his music.

Comment

Organik compared this to a ufc fighter taking his own life.
                              bahahhhaha
                              Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

How many battles did Scotty maz win in 2016 alone

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X