i just travelled to the year 2018. ask me anything about battle rap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just travelled to the year 2018. ask me anything about battle rap.

just came back from 2018 and battle rap officially died on october 4th, 2018. ask me anything about the battlers or leagues and i'll tell u what happens to em throughout 2014-2018.

Re: i just travelled to the year 2018. ask me anything about battle rap.

one at a time please

Comment

Can I get a year-by-year list of the major battle rap deaths? Thanks.
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

IS QP ALIVE/THE GOAT???

Comment

Originally posted by Ispettore SpadeCooley View Post
          Can I get a year-by-year list of the major battle rap deaths? Thanks.
          2014: Cadalack Ron (overdose)
          2015: 100 Bulletz (killed defending woman's rights during protest)
          2016: no deaths this year
          2017: Illmaculate (malnutrition)
          2018: Serius Jones (autoposy was being done as i left but cops found skittles at the scene)

Comment

Originally posted by shemaletoes View Post
            IS QP ALIVE/THE GOAT???
            qp is def alive i chopped it up with him in like april 2018. he still mad humble. he was the goat in 2017 after 7-0'ing ph (7 round battles are the standard in 2017). however he retired shortly after but his legacy is still remembered

Comment

Y did battle rap die lol
              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

who were top 5 before it died?

Comment

Is Henry Bowers still undefeated in English?
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Does Hollow Da Don ever hit puberty?

Comment

What happens to Daylyt?
                      Originally posted by Jellyfish
                      Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
                      me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
                      no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
                      :drakecrown:

Comment

Originally posted by bino View Post
                        Y did battle rap die lol
                        on october 2nd, urltv held the biggest event known to mankind: "RAP OR NAP". the card vs eminem vs kanye west. 50 cent vs rick ross. jay z vs nas. rihanna vs nicki minaj. lil b vs kevin durant (beef started in 2016). however, the url battlers got mad they werent on this card and went on strike. smack made approx 19 million from the event (which is about 18.5 million today adjusted for inflation) and called it quits. all the battlers had nowhere to go. and 2 days later on october 4th, 2018 at approx 3:45pm, battle rap died.

Comment

What is Verb's hair style?
                          You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

What happened at the total slaughter event?

Comment

Did any of the battle rappers fix their teeth like Qleen, Organik etc? Does Swave still have braids in 2018? Did Big T lose weight?
                              sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X