WHY I LEFT GRINDTIME and WHY LUSH ONE IS A FAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHY I LEFT GRINDTIME and WHY LUSH ONE IS A FAG

i dunno who atla is cuz i dont follow battle rap but thats def him, the email checks out and thats why he got the red name. @BVA fags.

Comment

Dam OTBVA getting the exclusive.
      sigpic

Comment

wooooooow

Comment

Damn if the battle goes down Mr. Atla bout to catch a body.

LushOne's a bitch ass nigga.

Comment

word the fuck up ATLA.

If this is true, that shit is some ass.

But like Chop said, more dirt....

Comment

Laxin you readin this you fat bitch ima stab you @ wd3 if you dont stfu.

Comment

a good look, lush killin the game

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                  yooooo i always knew lush was a dirty nigga but this solidifies it. give us some dirt on drect and mad illz tew.

also whats the deal with the kap kallous vs syd vicious battle that happen but footage never came out?

lush blamed that on you surprisingly lml
                  kap vs syd happened and it was a classic. i battled syd b4 back in our days when gt started and had mad cyphers with him. theres even footage on youtube of us cyphering at dif nightclubs. battle happened and eveyrthing was good but when we checked the footage afvterwards it was corrupted. we only used one camera at that time since we were just starting up. that was the biggest battle for gt atla at that time so why would i mess it up? they both battled for free and out of sportsmanship. it was promo and both went it. we tried to recover the footage and even sent it to lush one to get corey (a gt cameraman) to fix it. nothing was able to fix it. we lost the footage for good. it was out of everyone;s control but to this day lush blames me as usual. i guessed i also fucked up arsonal's 2nd round vs conceited to when he was yelling at his crew too huh?

btw i was standing behind con in that battle and if ya'll notcied syd was standing behind arsonal. this battle happened 2 battles after heart vs syd at day 2 of botb5. lush told syd after the battle vs heart that i made him look like a faggot because i was riding for him hard. syd told me i overdid in that battle and told me to not fuck with him for the rest of the event. and even after the footage dropped ppl said i was going overboard with the antics. but i had just been called out by heartless and was supporting my atla brother syd. nothing wrong with that. lush was trying to stir beef bewteen me and syd.

Comment

also notice the syd vs heartless battle is the only botb5 battle that lush is not hosting. only one atlanta battler on that card and its ironically the one lush doesnt host? he had it out for me then. wanting to sabotage my division and battlers.

Comment

u should take a hit out on mad illz that pussy got to die

Comment

lean with it, rock with it.

yo atla, have you thought about starting your own league?

Comment

word u should start ur own league bruh start it off with havin joh john battle hollow

Comment

I just reported you for making threats
                            #banhammer
                            gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by [SIN] View Post
                              lean with it, rock with it.

yo atla, have you thought about starting your own league?

thought about it numerous times. but gt alta was techinally me starting a own league from scratch. there was never a gt west battler battling in atla nor a gt east coast battler. it was all talent from georgia. they called it a division but i thought of it as my own league. until lush started wanting a piece off the money we made. i would start my own league but then my homies i started off such as john john, syah, duce, godzilla, phamous, brixx would be conflicted. i dont wanna put them in that spot. i got other things goin on in my life. currently making 6 figures salary doing what i do. i had the bread to support gt at the start and got the bread now to start up a new league. but my passion aint there anymore with the embarssment and mental abuse over the last 2 years. i just want one battle with lush. thats is.

Comment

Yo ATLA, it's LMS I run Art Of War / Assault and Battling in Florida, Beat Syd for the Trojan Magnum comp in Miami, etc. etc. just so you have background on who I am. I don't know if you could answer this here, or maybe hit me up on a message or somn, but my questions are pretty straightforward.

WHAT has been happening with the youtube partnership/google adsense money that's been made? Are there any solid figures or an estimate you could give on how much has been made, and who's had their hands in the cookie jar so to speak?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X