WHY I LEFT GRINDTIME and WHY LUSH ONE IS A FAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY I LEFT GRINDTIME and WHY LUSH ONE IS A FAG

First off, I wanna say sup guys I know this site for uncensored shit regarding battle rap so I decided to post this shit here instead of rapmusic. Hopefully some1 could link this there so itd draw more attention and open everyone’s eyes more to the grindtime situation.

First off when I joined grindtime at the START I helped organize bola 1 and botb 1. I came out of pocket for most botb3 battles including saurus vs dumb and illmac vs diz. I was unacknowledged but I had the bread and wanted to support the scene and got no mention from lush or anyone. The returns from the venue as little as it was went all to lush and the rollin rockers with plex rock. I got nothing from it even though I put the most bread up setting the battles up. I didn’t complain but shrugged it off. Lush told me afterwards he would put all of the money made from the event towards botb4 but he never did. I once again came out of pocket for botb4 (saurus vs storm, ph vs diz). I paid 4 grand of my own money to get arsonal out to botb4 and his 2 brothers. I got nothing back from that event. This is where I started confronting lush and saying whats going on cuz I was being used to the max. he said it all good and he gave me ‘permission’ to start gt Atlanta. I wanted to quit right there and tell lush off but said fuck it cuz I got the opportunity to start gt atla. As far as gt Atlanta is concerned, im very happy what happened to it. It created such stars as john john da don, brixx, syahboy, syd vicious, and even ness lee is Atlanta native. I STEPPED down. I was not fired by drect or illz nor did I do anything wrong. I decided with my beef with lush escalating I should step down b4 it harmed the company I helped built from the start. Lush one acted as if he fired me and bodied me even though I removed myself. I handed it gt atla to my brother duce and syd. Duce has sinced stepped down and syd running it and I know he will manage.

The t-shirts issue: I told lush and drect about starting gt t-shirts which they liked. The plan was for me to put my cash and invest in high quality shirts with the old gt logo on it. Everything was set and the shirts were set for botb5. However, they were to be shipped from florida to Oakland, the night b4 day 1 of botb5. It never happened and it was the postal service’s fault. They arrived 3 days after the botb5 ended. No use then and at that point lush had had enough of me even tho he had invested ZERO money into the shirts. It was all me. He acted like I did gt dirty on purpose and tried to step on his shoes by not having the shirts on time for a west coast event which was stupid. I took this personal and stepped down and said fuck gt at this point. He then made his diss track towards me called ‘Petty’. I didn’t care but when he put it at the start of the heartless vs syd vicious battle for the botb5 footage (syd was the only Atlanta battler battling at botb5 so lush purposely put that diss track there to insult me further) I lost it. I started threatening his fam and shit and wanted lush’s head. None of ya’ll know this because he been keeping hush about it but lush put a RESTARINING ORDER on me. I cant get within 200 metres from him otherwise I get booked. That’s pussy shit becuz he knows I could body him in a fight and he scared.

This was in year end 2009 tho after syd vs heartless dropped. Lush what im proposing is a battle between me and you. We can do it in gt west if u want. 3 rounds limited time or 1 round unlimited. Now watch ya bitch ass back out.

If ya’ll got any questions about ANYTHING ask me here

Re: WHY I LEFT GRINDTIME and WHY LUSH ONE IS A FAG

Comment

is this real tho?
      Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

mmmmm i gotta go
        Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

yeah this mr atla

admin said his ip from atlanta

mmmmm welcome nigga who u think won heartless or syd?

Comment

awwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yo what happened with math vs trex

heard u fucked it up b

give us juicy deetz

Comment

hi rihanna.

LML!!

mmmmmmmmm

give us all the details. we dont mind..where does illz work? where does lush get his money from?etc etc
                Bootleg KOTD battles

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                  yeah this mr atla

admin said his ip from atlanta

mmmmm welcome nigga who u think won heartless or syd?
                  for real i think heartless coming at me was corny but the crowd loved it. i gave it to syd 2-1 with heartless taking the first. if u were there live u'd know syd had crazy energy and was a breath of fresh air compared to the battles which happened b4 that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                    yo what happened with math vs trex

heard u fucked it up b

give us juicy deetz
                    math vs trex issue:

here is lush one's expo of it:

http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-vid...cancelled.html

what really happened: i set it up and came out of pocket supplying both math vs rex cash and hotel fare. everything was good to go. remeber this was in gtec and im the one paying these guys even tho ph is the president at that time of gtny. so everything is done and the contract said they get half now and half after the battle. so i wire the money over to them so first part done. they both in new york and the battle is taking place in new york. no problems right? but then at the last minute they demand more money. lush says okay and hits me up telling me to send more. i say no because this is fuckin bullshit at this point. ph ends up cancelling the ENTIRE event becuz of that battle. i lose the money i sent before the battle and im the one to blame because i never paid extra. then math vs rex happens in url. that was the first event url had btw. im looking like a fool cuz i got scammed for my cash and i was being outted by everyone as the reason it didnt go down in gt. i cant respect them after what they did to me. i been silent for too long.

Comment

had a feeling something was fisky with that situation
                      how much money have you lost to battle rap?
                      Originally posted by Penguin
                      the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                      Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                      so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

damn if thats true then that's some some sucker shit lush and gt pulled off

u iight in my books b

Comment

Originally posted by +Dmac+ View Post
                          had a feeling something was fisky with that situation
                          how much money have you lost to battle rap?
                          more than 20k

all the gt atlanta events were done by me. i paid for the venue and eveything. yet the money made from there was split between drect and mad illz. they didnt do this for gt west events tho. only to me cuz they knew i was too humble to stop them and they had power over me since they was CEO. i didnt want step on they toes and risk losing the division i had sacrificed blood sweat and tears over.

and the funniest thing is u'd think lush wouldve learned from these mistakes. but nope. what he do at grizzle 2? kap kallous paid for the battles included the near 9k for solomon and e ness combined. then lush says the revenue they made from it was to be split. this included the potential revenue from the 2x2 rental they were planning to do. but what happened? kap kallous quit, just like i did. only difference was he had the rights to the grizzle 2 footage cuz he paid to make them happen. thus he released them from andy milonkis youtube channel. if i had the rights to all the battles i paid for and made happen, gt would lose at least 5 battles right now which have over 200k views on drect channel.

Comment

wow what a bunch of scumbags
                            Originally posted by Penguin
                            the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                            Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                            so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

yooooo i always knew lush was a dirty nigga but this solidifies it. give us some dirt on drect and mad illz tew.

also whats the deal with the kap kallous vs syd vicious battle that happen but footage never came out?

lush blamed that on you surprisingly lml

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X