• Show
Clear All

Re: Big L coulda been one of the best

Raw > Los

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
      Eyedea
      All you had to put tbh. Eyedea arguably the best freestyler of all time, and one of the best MCs in general. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
        Always fucked heavy with Big L. Him and Cassidy are probably the best punchliners around.
        Time for some unpopular opinions

Jadakiss was/is a better puncher than L and Cass. Both of them are dope but Jada out punches them.

Had neither of them died, only Biggie would have had continued success for a long period of time. He would have continued down the mainstream path while Tupac would have become more of the underground/backpack dude.

Los isn't anywhere near top 5. Like not even close.
        Hahaha... "Los isnt anywhere near top 5"

What? Zero Gravity won best mixtape of the year for straight bars and lyrical performance.
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post
          King Los only doing what Supernat, Juice, Eyedea, Etc.. Was doing back in the late 90's to early 2000's. I don't really rate dude like that tbh. Big L was the best punchline rapper from that era hands down, Tash from Tha Liks was also pretty punchline heavy back then too iirc. I dig Big L but i don't think he had the play-ability like Pac & BIG had, idk, maybe he just didn't quite get the audience he perhaps deserved. As for Pun, his fanbase was huge back then, myself, i was more into Ghostface at the time. I remember the Turks at the Kebab shop raving about him, telling me i should check him out, I eventually did and was pleasantly surprised, they was right lol. Dude definitely earned his spot in anyone top 10.
          Supernat and Juice arent compared or above Eminem.

King Los doing what they failed to do.
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
            Always fucked heavy with Big L. Him and Cassidy are probably the best punchliners around.

Jadakiss was/is a better puncher than L and Cass. Both of them are dope but Jada out punches them.

Had neither of them died, only Biggie would have had continued success for a long period of time. He would have continued down the mainstream path while Tupac would have become more of the underground/backpack dude.

What? Zero Gravity won best mixtape of the year for straight bars and lyrical performance.

Not even close to top 5.

Comment

Not even close to top 5.
              Youre right. Hes already in top 3

Big L... Camron... Dipset... Eyedea... Supernet... Juice... sound like punchline era clones of each other from 90s. Thats like a all in one. Los >>>>>>>>> dead or alive

Comment

[MENTION=23740]El chapo[/MENTION] is one of the best posters on otbva but the fact he's a central canadian dissing Big L, to a marylander is some filth my guy...

Comment

and not in a good way

Comment

Not even close to top 5.
                    Youre right. Hes already in top 3

Big L... Camron... Dipset... Eyedea... Supernet... Juice... sound like punchline era clones of each other from 90s. Thats like a all in one. Los >>>>>>>>> dead or alive

To each their own I suppose. Los wouldn't crack my top 15 personally.

Comment

this whole time I thought fabulous changed his name to king Los, just found out they are 2 different people
                      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

I didn't mention Eminem because i don't think he was anywhere near good at freestyling. All his old freestyles online are essentially just old writtens, where as with Supernat, Juice & Eyedea, them dudes was clearly freestyling about shit in the studio/room.

King Los is good, don't get me wrong. I just don't think he's as good as them 3 dudes right there. If he was he would of beaten Supernats Guiness book of world records freestyle of 9 hrs by now.
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw Los on the Sway freestyle doing the random words, he's definitely good but he'd rhyme the word once or twice (if at all) then move on to stuff that sounded written.

Not a fan of his music though.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                            [MENTION=23740]El chapo[/MENTION] is one of the best posters on otbva but the fact he's a central canadian dissing Big L, to a marylander is some filth my guy...
                            I'd never diss L he's in my top 3
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                            Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Originally posted by El chapo View Post
                              Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                              I'd never diss L he's in my top 3
                              I figured that was more than likely the case

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X