Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big L coulda been one of the best

L is one of the best
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Ids69ZGLM"]D.I.T.C - 14 - Casualties Of A Dice Game (9th Wonder Remix) - YouTube[/ame]
    piss thread
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

King Los >>>>> Pun and L >>>>> Pac and Big
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Camron & big L>>>>>'
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Kool Keith.

Nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            Big L is definitely the GOAT imo
            It's a fair argument. If someone says Biggie is the GOAT not many are objective or at least can understand how you'd come to that conclusion.

L and Biggie have about the same size catalog. Yet most won't accept L and/or Pun as GOAT for some reason even though imo they're both way better than Biggie.
            Yeah you are laying down some knowledge there and i agree too that Pun was way tougher than the Notorious. Almost every hiphop influenced person i fuk with irl agree.

Notorious BIG was crazy but somehow i find L and Pun much more raw and authentic

I like the man's work but GOAT? just seems like only unseasoned hiphop amateurs or otherwise lacking real heart for it would go there
            I think it's because to most the 90's was the golden era and Tupac and BIG were the most mainstream I guess you'd say. Certainly the most well known. So the average person associates them with the golden age so automatically name them GOAT. I see neither being the GOAT.

Pun and L >>> Pac and BIG.

let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

[MENTION=31688]Window Lurker[/MENTION]
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You can expect this type discussion on every single hip hop-based forum in the world.

I have to agree with dude who mentioned King Los, dude woulda been the best ever in that era (but it dont work like that). When it comes to raw MCing /spitting, lyricsm oweeee
                I was a kid with older brothers, thats why I remember that dudes was crazy for spitters and this whole "he freestyled everything" myth. I have never seen a rapper like LOS. He does everything we thought cassidy, eminem etc was able to do-very impressing!

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  Word. And Pap still hardly exist outside of NY. His bitch got more weight than him.

He has so much music out but I still couldn't name you a mixtape or his album(s). I can't think of any song that I just have to go back and listen to every now and then from him.
                  Already a legend is amongst top 25 mixtapes of all time, maybe... I guess...
                  Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
                  Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Always fucked heavy with Big L. Him and Cassidy are probably the best punchliners around.

R.O.E

Comment

Around as in historically

R.O.E

Comment

Looking at cassidy old stuff tho, bars kinda cringy and aged very bad. You dont have that problem with Pun. Im still impressed with how he came up with his stuff in that time. I think cass charisma and style+ his battle rap image was bigger than his bars. Mabye Im kinda trippin tho, cause he had bars.

Comment

SMFH "when you just find out out about Big L".. get yo geeked ass outta here dude... big l is nothin new to us dudes who been listening to dude since like the early 2000s and dudes who b een listening to him since the 90s
                          ~Another Big Mike Post~

Big Mike, My Rep stay changing colors like traffic lights

***Voted Most Controversial OTBVA'er 2013 ***

Comment

King Los only doing what Supernat, Juice, Eyedea, Etc.. Was doing back in the late 90's to early 2000's. I don't really rate dude like that tbh. Big L was the best punchline rapper from that era hands down, Tash from Tha Liks was also pretty punchline heavy back then too iirc. I dig Big L but i don't think he had the play-ability like Pac & BIG had, idk, maybe he just didn't quite get the audience he perhaps deserved. As for Pun, his fanbase was huge back then, myself, i was more into Ghostface at the time. I remember the Turks at the Kebab shop raving about him, telling me i should check him out, I eventually did and was pleasantly surprised, they was right lol. Dude definitely earned his spot in anyone top 10.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
                              Always fucked heavy with Big L. Him and Cassidy are probably the best punchliners around.
                              Time for some unpopular opinions

Jadakiss was/is a better puncher than L and Cass. Both of them are dope but Jada out punches them.

Had neither of them died, only Biggie would have had continued success for a long period of time. He would have continued down the mainstream path while Tupac would have become more of the underground/backpack dude.

Los isn't anywhere near top 5. Like not even close.

Comment

Big Pun

FOREVER.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X