• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bonnie Godiva Bites bars for Ness lee Battle #bitergodiva smfh

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
    LMAOOOO What did she get the password to Con's old account

Hope dude gave her the opinion of getting some pussy/head/ass for every line she bit before he made the vid
    ill still fuck her lil biting ass ������
    As would I

Originally posted by schizoinc View Post

AND I GOT THE FILES!!!!

Bonnie

As long as she clean, i'd hit it raw and nut all up in that several times. Knowing her lil shady ass she prob purposely stop doing the pill in a futile attempt to pull one over on me. Nah uh- I'm one step ahead hoe. Thats why i'll slip a grounded up morning after pill into her parmesan cheese when i make pasta the next day. Precautionary measure. Might ground up 3 or 4 just to make sho
    That pussy look like Cassidy just fist fucked her, fuckin gaping cavern of a pussy.
    You'd hit this over Sophia?
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

You know that's panties, right? Virgin.

Comment

She has ghostwriters. Always has. Who surprised?

Comment

Finally, Bonnie plagiarizing rhymes from me

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
            Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
            Who cares
            people who took their time to click the link lol
            not sure why u did though lol

You think i took time to click on that link nigga....HUH NIGGA???

Do i look like a nigga that was left off bad and bouje?
            yeah u took the time, your in here. i meant click the thread link foo lol

Comment

.women will never get respect in this shit

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
                LMAOOOO What did she get the password to Con's old account

Hope dude gave her the opinion of getting some pussy/head/ass for every line she bit before he made the vid
                ill still fuck her lil biting ass ������
                As would I

AND I GOT THE FILES!!!!

Bonnie

As long as she clean, i'd hit it raw and nut all up in that several times. Knowing her lil shady ass she prob purposely stop doing the pill in a futile attempt to pull one over on me. Nah uh- I'm one step ahead hoe. Thats why i'll slip a grounded up morning after pill into her parmesan cheese when i make pasta the next day. Precautionary measure. Might ground up 3 or 4 just to make sho
                That pussy look like Cassidy just fist fucked her, fuckin gaping cavern of a pussy.
                Lmao this dude doesn't know those are panties. Geezus Christ. This can't be life.
                "First time I gripped and popped
                Heart dropped, eyes closed
                It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Damn eihi smh

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
                    Yeah i would, but i wouldn't brag about fuckin' her to anyone. Bonnie wouldn't make a top 10 most attractive in battle rap so.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zve91HmV7Mg"]Math Hoffa - Interview - On Jack Thriller Presents The Party & Bullshit Show - YouTube[/ame]

Her ass doesn't even go with her, peep how her legs are built.

Sophia is mad obnoxious, annoying ass personality hoe. She pretty much bottom tier in this room look wise. If her titties & ass wasn't fake she look a lot better(still be 4,5 AT BEST- maybe). Whats the point of having tittle implants(let alone ass fat transfer injections). You ever been with a bitch with fake titties ? cause i have.

GL genuinely getting turned on by them, suckin' and feeling on something that feels like a loose elbow or swoled pecs after doing 50 push ups. Some implants are better than others but a lot of the time a bitch over does it to compensate for her self-esteem.

Imma be str8 up, i rather be with a female with a flat ass or chest than some grossly exaggerated cartoony artificial shit.

If anyone think this bitch is truly fine or wifey material they are desperate af. Pig nosed ass hoe. Prob looks like Lex Luger without any make up.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

She admitted it

Comment

She admitted it
                        aint got no choice but to admit it, she took word for word bars, an entire rhyme scheme

Comment

Rap snitches
                          sigpic

Comment

It’s been rumors that Bonnie been having a ghostwriter for years now.......she might be done tho

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                              It’s been rumors that Bonnie been having a ghostwriter for years now.......she might be done tho
                              her ghost writer has a ghost writer lmao

Comment

Uno Lavoz wrecked this woman

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X