Battle Rap Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battle Rap Confessions

I literally have dozen or so pics of pauls friends and girls on my computer with daylyts dicc in their hands and like on their plates and shit if they were eating in the picture..

Comment

lmfao can u pm them to me wen u get the chance. i cant find any of them anymore
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

lmao, sure thing.

Comment

I wanna sniff Looney Divine panties after a workout.. that's it..
          ~Da Gawd~

Comment

lmao i just realized i have like 30+ daylyt dicc pictures saved to my comp, i had/have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
              lmfao can u pm them to me wen u get the chance. i cant find any of them anymore
              peep rep

Comment

i'm so fucking infatuated with ignorant, dirty-looking, senselessly violent teenagers from philadelphia rapping about selling crack to each other's mothers and shooting each other in the face with rpg's at point blank range in barbershops and sneaker stores to imaginary beats, that i can recite at least twenty such verses (many of them longer than 5 minutes) off the top of my head
                i'm a gun

Comment

Lmfaooooo thnx chunce
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Battle Rap Confession - i give 0 fucks about lux vs hollow

Comment

i think shuffle t & marlo are literally undefeatable at this moment in time

Comment

AND I GOT THE FILES!!!!

Bonnie

Phara

It went down last night in the unbias review group.. shit was crazy and this is light

Comment

fuck... aiite.

-I browse this site pretty much daily but haven't legitimately checked out a new battler in months (maybe years).
                          -I often don't watch battles yet just assume that what I think will happen actually happened and then vehemently defend said unfounded opinion on this site.
                          -Like OP said, a lot of shit that I used to say for trolling purposes are actually my opinions now.
                          -I am much more interested in the semantics of battle rap and all the random extra shit that goes on in the scene than the battles themselves, yet still condescendingly look down on people that care about pop culture and dumbass celebrities lives and shit.
                          -Watching so many battles has somehow morphed my ego into thinking that I could legitimately do this shit with absolutely no problem and beat a majority of these battlers (especially in the KOTD/DF).

At this point I am literally just an otbva fan, and otbva just happens to be about battle rap. I hate people that take this shit seriously in any fashion, but mocking those people is the whole purpose of this site to me, so without them it would just be meaningless. I've just come to accept this shit as a form of entertainment that is just as pointless as being invested in sports or whatever else it is that you fill your time with. As long as shit is still funny, ill be here
                          You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by schizoinc View Post

AND I GOT THE FILES!!!!

Bonnie

Phara

It went down last night in the unbias review group.. shit was crazy and this is light
                            at Bonnie
                            You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by schizoinc View Post

AND I GOT THE FILES!!!!

Bonnie

Phara

Comment

i sucked a dick once in 88

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X