• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

Originally posted by eihi View Post
    Originally posted by Mr. Smacktastic View Post
    I can see B-dot later down the line
    That might be good, Dot like a imitation lux in a way, he would have to gain some major hype tho. By the time he gets enough bodies lux going to be in the retirement home.

He needs 3 rounds every battle like his last Round against kennedy
    IQ tests are free online, do yourself a favor - take one. Or are you scared of the result?????????????????? lol, what an idiot.

Comment

Lux scared of verb? Cmon fam, you dont believe that yourself.
      Verbs stock is lower than ever..and the majority is not asking for him. Lux said numerous times "let the fans talk". Surf or Roc vs Lux is not gonna happen....so...

Still Verb vs Lux or
      Math hoffa vs Lux (he has sum to talk about)

edit:diz vs lux mos def too. I can picture diz gettin in his iron soloman/math hoffa/dna bag

Comment

Lux vs Oxxxymiron in Russian, the loser has to jump.
        sigpic

Comment

I would agree with Diz but not until he realizes bringing 1 round and free-styling the rest isn't going to cut it on URL. He should leave free-styling specifically for rebuttals..

What about Lux vs Cassidy

Comment

Who cares.
            "No more cutting grams, and wrapping grands up in rubber bands
            I'm a recovered man, our plan's to discover other lands
            Suburban places got me seeking for oasis
            Cristal by the cases, ladies of all races with dime faces" -AZ

Comment

That's why I asked to find out. Dont be the next nigga with something in your box.

Comment

Lux v Illmac

Fuk Dizaster

Comment

I would agree with Diz but not until he realizes bringing 1 round and free-styling the rest isn't going to cut it on URL. He should leave free-styling specifically for rebuttals..

What about Lux vs Cassidy
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

HEY DAWG HOW BOUT LUX VS MICHEAL WHITE face ass

Thats exactly why i disregard & laugh at over half of this site opinions, a whole lot of you faggots are blatant retards who's opinion carries as much weight as a sandwich bag stuffed with fecal matter

Comment

^Lol, Yall love eating up popularity contests... Well I just gave up the ultimate ego clash of all times

Comment

I could give a fuck less about a popularity contest.

Negged for stupidity & making a almost racist generalization.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

"random"

Hey Justice...

You fucking with Nightcrawler the tv series yet??

Bout to go in on this and then see if Disney actually shows the Punisher explode heads 4 real or if they keep it PG-13 and a 1/2 like all the other Marvel/Netflix joints.

Comment

Yall is southern slang thats hundreds of years old. It refers to "everyone" and has no racial, ethnical, or bias inclination to anything. In the context of me using "yall" it refers to the battle rap community and not "you" specifically.

What does this entire thread center around? "BUZZ".
                            What is BUZZ? -> "POPULARITY".

How does Lux vs Cassidy sound dumb when we all know anytime there's an industry vs battle rap community clash it sends ripples throughout the entire hip hop community. Wasn't the battle rap world just in a frenzy when Dizaster vs Oxxy did millions of views in a couple of days... What do you think Mook vs Drake was? Or hollow vs buddens? Verb vs Lux not being good now. Roc vs Hollow recently. Surf vs Mook at one point. Surf vs Lux being considered when he gets back. Like I personally said Daylyt and added Goodz bc we all know that has been officially discussed but if we are asking "potential battles" and names like JC and Illmac are being thrown around, then Cassidy vs Lux really isn't that bad of an idea as you make it...

Comment

Illmac, Diz or Daylyt

Comment

Yall is southern slang thats hundreds of years old. It refers to "everyone" and has no racial, ethnical, or bias inclination to anything. In the context of me using "yall" it refers to the battle rap community and not "you" specifically.

What does this entire thread center around? "BUZZ".
                                What is BUZZ? -> "POPULARITY".

How does Lux vs Cassidy sound dumb when we all know anytime there's an industry vs battle rap community clash it sends ripples throughout the entire hip hop community. Wasn't the battle rap world just in a frenzy when Dizaster vs Oxxy did millions of views in a couple of days... What do you think Mook vs Drake was? Or hollow vs buddens? Verb vs Lux not being good now. Roc vs Hollow recently. Surf vs Mook at one point. Surf vs Lux being considered when he gets back. Like I personally said Daylyt and added Goodz bc we all know that has been officially discussed but if we are asking "potential battles" and names like JC and Illmac are being thrown around, then Cassidy vs Lux really isn't that bad of an idea as you make it...

I don't like your insinuations, yo tone nor yo emotional response.

Negged again, this time for faggotry, David Duke.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X