So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

And you cant stop sucking your moms dick because she wont let you. Its ok. In this climate Im sure the public will support you coming out

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
    He can't stop talking about my dick lmao

Comment

You know it doesn't work as well when the quote you're responding to is underneath your actual response right??

Comment

There's appeal with Illmac and he kind of deserves it.

Comment

I don't care how it works. I just know he's soft as a puddy cat.

On another note your right about Lux. No debate. He only battles for the bread

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
          You know it doesn't work as well when the quote you're responding to is underneath your actual response right??

Comment

Daylyt would be dope especially if he just dressed up like an asshole and made lux look even stupider

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
              Daylyt would be dope especially if he just dressed up like an asshole and made lux look even stupider
              Agreed. Daylyt was dope v ill will.

Comment

@studio74 + house in Virginia = You're never getting my dick. Just erase that picture.

Nigga said he had "boypuddy". Yall see how he's talking. fucking weirdo.

Comment

Damn son. This is just pitiful. How does your moms balls feel when they slap against your pussy?

@studio74 + house in Virginia = You're never getting my dick. Just erase that picture.

Nigga said he had "boypuddy". Yall see how he's talking. fucking weirdo.

Comment

studio74 This message is hidden because studio74 is on your ignore list.

That fuckedboy is such an idiot. He doesn't realize I can't see his post.

Comment

"That fuckedboy"...You sound like Diz trying to be gangsta against Tay Roc. I called you a fuckboy cause that's what you are.

studio74 This message is hidden because studio74 is on your ignore list.

That fuckedboy is such an idiot. He doesn't realize I can't see his post.

Comment

Now DieSlow copping pleas in the PM. Nah, keep that same energy baby nuts

Comment

Lux should battle Saurus and Illmac together

1 vs 2

Comment

Damn Homey (DieSlow)...In 2011 you was the man homey, what the fuck happened to you?

Still copping pleas in the DM. As a man your mom should have taught you we don't do that baby nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              Do Lux vs Mook 3 on summer madness or Born Supreme

If Lux gonna kill somebody then have it be somebody who deserves to die(i;m tired at people bringing up Mook beat Lux on T.S.). Lux literally just has to stand there in a hoodie, Mook will commit career suicide trying to rap to the URL crowd- they won't fall for it this time like they did vs solomon. He won't get a pass just because he's Mook. They will eat him up and he will become disenfranchised with battle rap and he won't be able to battle again unless he lower his asking money to the dollar manu prices status.

By the yr after Surf will be on the rise after a battle or 2 and that will set it up for Lux vs Surf potentially.

Sidenote if i had my way id book Lux vs Quantum Physics & Locksmith above all, personally. But those battles will never happen.
                              that the match up that makes sense.
                              Mook vs lux on summer mads,
                              After he wash him, maybe he take ice chain, then battle that russian guy for a nice payday, then the retirement home.
                              Originally posted by billybobjoe
                              i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

I hate how mook think total slaughter somehow solidified him as upper level of BR. He an old head with a few filmed battles, some pretty good. Dodged everyone on url tho.
                                Originally posted by billybobjoe
                                i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X