So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

I'd love to see him vs Illmac. If you gave them both some time, I feel like they would both come up with some insane shit for each other.
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

By the time DieSlow finishes with the other guy, that no name nigga gonna be changing his name to Studio54
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Verb in St Louis

Comment

Ill will

Comment

Verb or Roc or Hitman but ...

he scared shitless of Verb.

he'd be too worried about Roc's aggression and the URL crowds gas.

he could bar HH to death but if Holla gets the crowd hyped/on his side its over.

Of course none of this matters since this overrated ass cokehead nigga lost to Mook + Hollow + Clips + Ars b2b2b2b.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post

he could bar HH to death but if Holla gets the crowd hyped/on his side its over.

Of course none of this matters since this overrated ass cokehead nigga lost to Mook + Hollow + Clips + Ars b2b2b2b.
              Hitman though ? lmao

Cmon fam, there is no way he could stand against Lux, fuckin' hitman is only good for 1 rd a battle tf. When the last time he had a CLASSIC battle? to me Ars. Or better yet when the last time Hitman had 3 good rds.

I highly highly highly doubt Lux would swat Roc in any way, Roc got the best chance of making it LOOK close with the gas, anybody else they gonna get boo'd on stage against him(Surf got a good chance too).

Clips is trash super trash, i admit when i don't like a motherfucka, i just don't like him. But you're being outlandish right now with your disdain for Lux. Clips got boo'd more than once and he cried on stage, plus he based a whole rd on a angle that he took from Mook, whom already took from Hollow.

I like Verb, but be real- his best days are LONG GONE. He WILL get clowned on stage, WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IN THE LEAST if he got boo'd in his home state against Lux- no exaggeration- only chance Verb got is if he doesn't choke and get room full of dumb niggas. You got about much chance Lux vs Verb happening as Lux vs Lu Cipher. Nobody is scared of Verb anymore, hasn't been in yrs. Magic is superior to Verb.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                Originally posted by blackonboth View Post

Hitman though ? lmao

Cmon fam, there is no way he could stand against Lux, fuckin' hitman is only good for 1 rd a battle tf. When the last time he had a CLASSIC battle? to me Ars. Or better yet when the last time Hitman had 3 good rds.

I highly highly highly doubt Lux would swat Roc in any way, Roc got the best chance of making it LOOK close with the gas, anybody else they gonna get boo'd on stage against him(Surf got a good chance too).

Clips is trash super trash, i admit when i don't like a motherfucka, i just don't like him. But you're being outlandish right now with your disdain for Lux. Clips got boo'd more than once and he cried on stage, plus he based a whole rd on a angle that he took from Mook, whom already took from Hollow.

I like Verb, but be real- his best days are LONG GONE. He WILL get clowned on stage, WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IN THE LEAST if he got boo'd in his home state against Lux- no exaggeration- only chance Verb got is if he doesn't choke and get room full of dumb niggas. You got about much chance Lux vs Verb happening as Lux vs Lu Cipher. Nobody is scared of Verb anymore, hasn't been in yrs. Magic is superior to Verb.
                Trust me...I hate Clips MUCH more than you...and I actually think Lux is nice with the words.

But Clips got him....

Comment

But you can't ignore your mom's dick and you dont know shit about battle rap.

Lux ain't ducking Verb. That's like saying Mook is ducking Surf. They battle for the money just like you suck dick for money.

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  Is studio74 still begging me for another dick pic? I have him on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by studio74 View Post

Have you've ever seen a mocha colored cock ?

If not i can make it possible

Comment

@studio74 been thinking about that dick 24/7. 20 of those 54 post are about my dick.

You read me wrong
                      You begged for bootlegs talking shit
                      I sent a dick pic
                      I didn't mean to turn you on

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1d12TW6PGk"]Cherrelle - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Lux vs Tay Roc or Hitman makes no sense......if either of those happen they will be battling just to be battling

Comment

Check the record. I was sharing links not begging . Sorry your moms balls are bigger than yours baby nuts.....You mad??????

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                          @studio74 been thinking about that dick 24/7. 20 of those 54 post are about my dick.

You read me wrong
                          You begged for bootlegs talking shit
                          I sent a dick pic
                          I didn't mean to turn you on

Cherrelle - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - YouTube

Comment

Yea Die Slow's mom's

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Originally posted by studio74 View Post

Have you've ever seen a mocha colored cock ?

If not i can make it possible

Comment

He can't stop talking about my dick lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                                Lux vs Tay Roc or Hitman makes no sense......
                                You mean Lux the cokehead/money whore who has only battled the biggest NAMES (not talent) since his return??

Why would he wanna battle the 2 battlers with the biggest names/highest views currently on URL???

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X