X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
    Originally posted by Justice View Post
    I could give a fuck less about a popularity contest.

Negged for stupidity & making a almost racist generalization.
    "random"

Hey Justice...

You fucking with Nightcrawler the tv series yet??

Bout to go in on this and then see if Disney actually shows the Punisher explode heads 4 real or if they keep it PG-13 and a 1/2 like all the other Marvel/Netflix joints.
    1st time ever hearing about that series, so it dropped today(17th) on NF?

Hmm let me know how it is, as long as they don't purposely orchestrate scripted dramatization it looks like it could be dope then.

Yeah i been knocking out Black Mirror, some doc's(one on Return of the Living Dead... which is uploaded for free on yt.... a 4 hr doc on Andy Warhol ect), few South Korean(Mother, The Wailing - pretty solid)... "4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days"- (a Romanian drama about abortion...) and a few Czechoslovakian films. I've been contemplating if i should watch Penny Dreadful or not.

Disney gonna be pulling all their stuff on NF eventually when the contracts for certain properties are done, they aint gonna renew them. Disney wants to start their own streaming service. smdh.

Disney is surely fucking everything they get their hands on. Starwars to Marvel and everything in-between... Deadpool & Logan is proof there is room for R rated superhero movies. It shouldn't be any different for the series imo. The Punisher NEEDS to be dark & gritty, thats who he is.

EDIT

Also watched Sicario(2015) & Arrival (2016) on Hulu last week. Both directed by Denis Villeneuve(the guy who did the new Blade Runner)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tlEcnrGnU"]Sicario TRAILER 1 (2015) - Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

Def check out Sicario if you haven't when you get a chance, it's worth a watch for sho. Benicio Del Toro is great in it.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
      I could give a fuck less about a popularity contest.

Negged for stupidity & making a almost racist generalization.
      "random"

Hey Justice...

You fucking with Nightcrawler the tv series yet??

Bout to go in on this and then see if Disney actually shows the Punisher explode heads 4 real or if they keep it PG-13 and a 1/2 like all the other Marvel/Netflix joints.
      1st time ever hearing about that series, so it dropped today(17th) on NF?

Hmm let me know how it is, as long as they don't purposely orchestrate scripted dramatization it looks like it could be dope then.

Yeah i been knocking out Black Mirror, some doc's(one on Return of the Living Dead... which is uploaded for free on yt.... a 4 hr doc on Andy Warhol ect), few South Korean(Mother, The Wailing - pretty solid)... "4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days"- (a Romanian drama about abortion...) and a few Czechoslovakian films. I've been contemplating if i should watch Penny Dreadful or not.

Disney gonna be pulling all their stuff on NF eventually when the contracts for certain properties are done, they aint gonna renew them. Disney wants to start their own streaming service. smdh.

Disney is surely fucking everything they get their hands on. Starwars to Marvel and everything in-between... Deadpool & Logan is proof there is room for R rated superhero movies. It shouldn't be any different for the series imo. The Punisher NEEDS to be dark & gritty, thats who he is.

EDIT

Also watched Sicario(2015) & Arrival (2016) on Hulu last week. Both directed by Denis Villeneuve(the guy who did the new Blade Runner)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tlEcnrGnU"]Sicario TRAILER 1 (2015) - Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

Def check out Sicario if you haven't when you get a chance, it's worth a watch for sho. Benicio Del Toro is great in it.
      Yeah Sicario was legit... 'Enemy' was Fire and Prisoners was low key classic even with Hugh Jackman (even he was good in the movie).

YO!!! YOU NEVER WATCHED PENNY DREADFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
      FUCK IS THIS WORLD COMING 2!!!!

Season 1 - Incredible (despite some forced batty mon business)

Season 2 - Absolute Fuckin FIRE!!!!! Shoulda won so many awards..

Season 3 - Not as good as the 1st 2 but still really good...they decided to end the series midway through though so they rushed a lil to tie up all the loose ends.

A Horror man like yaself will love that shit.

Think the visuals of Bram Stokers Dracula with 1000x better acting and fine ass Eva Green leading the charge.

Comment

He need to battle Verb in ST LOUIS, THAT Verb is top 3 in battling no debating (Hollow, Cortez, Hitman, Arsonal etc all insane). Anywhere else Verb will be cheeks

"Come see the Devil at home"
        Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Originally posted by Str8 Ghostin View Post
          He need to battle Verb in ST LOUIS, THAT Verb is top 3 in battling.

"Come see the Devil at home"
          Get that nigga Rex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Daylyt iah

Comment

The person that makes sense to battle Lux is Surf. From a business standpoint, surf generates the most interest to URL's fanbase. That being said, allow me to quiet the KOTD battler advocates. No KOTD battler makes sense to battle Lux for two reasons: 1) He will never battle outside of NY tri-state area
              2) No KOTD battler will properly transition to URL in a LUX battle. Sorry to state that the elephant in the room is, there are few non url battles who generate demand on URL. ( notice what I said there, few non url battles who generate DEMAND on URL). At the end of the day you wont see an IllMac, thesaurus, ect on URL because to an URL crowd, they dont illicit someone in NY to wanna purchase a ticket. Is this biased, you could make that argument, but more importantly, battle rap is a fan driven yet league approved industry. In the NY/NJ market, there are no KOTD battlers that make sense to battle Lux.

Verb to me makes the most sense, but its obvious that Lux is stalling Verb out untill he has no more fan interests and he can claim the battle doesnt make sense. Plus verb wants Lux outside of NY and that will never happen for any battler. Lux either cannot legally travel outside of NY/NJ or isnt forced to, when he is the reason battle rap has blossomed into what it is today. Given that fact, he never has to move when he doesnt want to, which is terrible for us fans, only untill we remove the clout that has been bestowed upon him.

Comment

Shotty Horroh vs Lux on UDUBB.
                sigpic

Comment

i understand that u said jc killed his hype.
                  i would of agreed if he had a nobody after. but he got twork who got more momentum than t top or brizz. so jc got blessed with a oppurtunity to get that lux battle again. and lux already said he wanted jc now. so IF jc CLEARLY beats twork. then he is gonna get lux or get the battle he really needs to finally prove it
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

i wanna see Lux-Verb or Lux-Roc
                    Roc deserves a shot more than anyone at this point, or Surf, if he was free

Comment

• Re: So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

Lux vs Daylyt should battle on the roof, both have to jump.
                      sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X