Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Bat

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe98H8xAoY"]Bootleg Skin - Lovin Myself - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Re: Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Bat

Originally posted by GorillaMonsoon View Post
      Justice finally being recognizing his place.. It's alright I'll let you live..
      I still like Jason Whitlock if that even means anything..
      Oh word, whats my place than ?

Idk who tf that name is but he can suck my donkey dick too- just like your mother and you
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post
          Wtf? He's got the same complexion as me lookin like Mike Bibby on steroids.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrr7JwGImvs"]Weedtales - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Nochri View Post
              Give us more

What's really confusing is the complexity of the relationships between all of these different groups. Far-right jews sometimes align themselves with white nationalists against muslims, antifa and multi culturalism in general but the far-right jews and the white nationalists also hate each-other. Ironically enough, the white nationalist views about jews can also coincide with the Islamic/black nationalist views.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                Originally posted by Nochri View Post
                Give us more

What's really confusing is the complexity of the relationships between all of these different groups. Far-right jews sometimes align themselves with white nationalists against muslims, antifa and multi culturalism in general but the far-right jews and the white nationalists also hate each-other. Ironically enough, the white nationalist views about jews can also coincide with the Islamic/black nationalist views.

What is really confusing is how peasants (like yourself) fall for labels over and over again.

sigpic

Comment

My bad. This must be another one of these imaginary things that I completely manifested myself again. I'm not discussing anything actually happening on planet earth. I just made-up some labels and attributed them to other people.

Comment

That response just goes to show how fucking retarded you are.

Please continue.

sigpic

Comment

Your use of the words "faggot" and "retard" aren't winning you any points in your pseudo-pc arguement. haha

Comment

It's actually impressive how JVL can turn literally any conversation into some idiotic shit.

"Check out this interview with Iron Solomon."

"But Norm Kelly is a hypocrite! They call me a faggot all the time and incite violence against me!"

lmao you corny twat.

Comment

Your use of the words "faggot" and "retard" aren't winning you any points in your pseudo-pc arguement. haha
                          I'm not trying to win anything and as far as I'm concerned this isn't an arguement.

You are just another retarded faggot regurgitating what you have been told.

Continue.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                            I'm not trying to win anything and as far as I'm concerned this isn't an arguement.

Continue.
                            Haha regurgitating from who? Please find a source. This is 100% my somewhat jaded opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post

Continue.
                              Haha regurgitating from who? Please find a source. This is 100% my somewhat jaded opinion.
                              So you created every label you were using ?

Don't bother - that was a rhetorical question.

Continue.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                                It's actually impressive how JVL can turn literally any conversation into my wifey getting dog-piled by every black guy from the Iowa Hawk Eyes football team while I film it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X