Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Bat

Let it out lol
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Iron Solomon Recaps Arsonal Battle and Addresses Arsonal Smacking Hat off Mid Bat

im a 69%er

Comment

I'm talking about people I know irl.

5 percenters, NOI, and black hebrew israelites teach hate in the form of racism, homophobia, and sexism.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaMonsoon
          Only racists around now are blacks. Free to treat anyone however they please (in case you were wondering), they have no right to. Arshole, fleshlyt, white smack; the list goes on. Nothing says entitlement like a new age black boy.
          Slavery may have been humanities brightest days.

Eat a dick you blind faggot piece of shit pussy boi.

You got kids bruh ?

Hopefully you'll have a daughter, won't belong before she eventually gets deep dicked out by black or brown even if she's ugly af. Congrats on your future biracial grandkids, I'm sure you will be proud.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
            Did Arsonal use black hebrew israelite bars against Solomon? If so, Arsonal needs to be banned from Canada along with JJDD, Dizaster, and Minister Fair-a-con for their anti-Semitic views. If they break Canada's hate speech laws they should be charged with hate speech. At least that's what Norm Kelly says. As a matter of fact, ban Solomon too for approving that goofy "Iron Kike Tyson" shirt. Come see me in Jerusalem wearing that shit.
            You realize that most moslems are semites, right ?

Fucking devil spawn faggot.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaMonsoon
              Only racists around now are blacks. Free to treat anyone however they please (in case you were wondering), they have no right to. Arshole, fleshlyt, white smack; the list goes on. Nothing says entitlement like a new age black boy.
              Slavery may have been humanities brightest days.
              MAGA?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

You got kids bruh ?

Hopefully you'll have a daughter, won't belong before she eventually fucks black or brown ONLY if she's ugly af. Congrats on your future biracial grandkids, I'm sure you will be proud.
                i got u bro

Comment

Let the hatred consume your heart
                  sigpic

Comment

u dont actually think white women go for black and brown guys for their looks do u? they are just more likely to spend money on them

Comment

^retard
                      sigpic

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xGuGSDsDrM[/ame]

Omega Psi Phi

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glaG64Ao7sM[/ame]

I pull up - hop out - air out - made it look sexy

2018 L.A Riots 2.0 Nationwide [MENTION=31566]Nochri[/MENTION]

sigpic

Comment

In regards to the first few posters...

Comment

I can't wait
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                              Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
                              Did Arsonal use black hebrew israelite bars against Solomon? If so, Arsonal needs to be banned from Canada along with JJDD, Dizaster, and Minister Fair-a-con for their anti-Semitic views. If they break Canada's hate speech laws they should be charged with hate speech. At least that's what Norm Kelly says. As a matter of fact, ban Solomon too for approving that goofy "Iron Kike Tyson" shirt. Come see me in Jerusalem wearing that shit.
                              You realize that most moslems are semites, right ?

Fucking devil spawn faggot.

Spoken like a true "moslem". Don't be a douche. The term anti-Semitic is most commonly associated with discrimination against jews. You guys made up Islamaphobia (whatever that means) for your grievances. Who's muslim anyway? Are we counting 5 percenters and Nation of Islam as muslims now too? hahaha
                              I can't imagine either of those cults would last very long in Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Gaza. They might get away with it in the West Bank because it's mostly controlled by Israel.

Comment

Same here

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X