i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

you still haven't named one bar...and since u think I don't know what a syllable is here is a multi syllable......

heres an example....clearing a sample.

Comment

Re: i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

Originally posted by mr.christopher View Post
      not one bar has single syllable rhyme patterns lmao.
      Transcribe your shit then and watch as the wave over of ridicule drowns you for being a oblivious fuckboi retard water on the brain wannabe emcee.

DEAD for rapping, recording and not knowing wtf a syllable is.

I didn't edit shit dumbass i added me dissing tf out of your flow at the bottom of my post.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

bro...there is multi's all through out that shit....I am willing to bet you have never posted a picture of yourself you sad lil being.

Comment

Leachin' ass fraud, look at the thread title...

Dead @ you trying to get pity plays from the board/members who are actually active on this site and contribute to the board.

You dont do shit on here bitch, u just whine by making threads " Wheres the bootlegs" and "This site fell off, theres no bootlegs" stfu hoe thats apparently all you do

Bagging ass pussy.

Comment

And if you aint thirsting for bootlegs your crying about Rone losing.

Perhaps you should just stick to threads thats about tears of sorrow for your fellow homosexuals.

Comment

look at you...searching and shit...you have no life....I am willing to bet you live with your parents and you live a very stress free bill free life in the suburbs....you doing research because you have no life fool....yeah I made those threads....and ??? pussy you wouldn't last 30 seconds out here in VA lmao....im done bro....

Comment

bro...there is multi's all through out that shit....I am willing to bet you have never posted a picture of yourself you sad lil being.
                SunTzu is that you ?

Comment

look at you...searching and shit...you have no life....I am willing to bet you live with your parents and you live a very stress free bill free life in the suburbs....you doing research because you have no life fool....yeah I made those threads....and ??? pussy you wouldn't last 30 seconds out here in VA lmao....im done bro....

You wish you could be half the man i am. 100 you prob frail af who just enjoys playing make believe.

Nice reach though.

Comment

I enjoy the story telling aspect of hip hop...always have and always will...damn near my whole album will be story telling shit....In my opinion this song paints a pretty vivid scene using imagery with flow and dope rhymes throughout the whole track. but that's just my opinion (they're like assholes).

Clarke link me to your music bro.
                    https://m.soundcloud.com/jobebestrap...ater-remix-wav
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

not even....where you from pussy?

Comment

a thousand bucks says canada

Comment

Comment

exactly...u got nothing...hoe.

Comment

Damn son i thought you'd respect me being from the streets of canada and all

Comment

bitch you mad b/c I aint rhyme data analyst with ask the panelist and grab the pan of grits off the stove and add some ham to it....you mad as fuck rap like canibus when he grab the pad for diz etc etc....

damn son u getting ethered on that textcee shit

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X