i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

You've "been here mad long" but is somehow unaware of what clarke actually is AND you wanna colab with him?

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Re: i done battled and shit and been on this forum mad long so fuck it heres a song

meh whatever.

Comment

Chris, tell Bloopers weigh Jin !

Comment

huh?

Comment

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5Pbug5nRw[/ame]

Comment

word

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9kzS_B7gg"]Vince Staples - Big Fish - YouTube[/ame]
                #Blessed

Comment

Vince shit nice.

Comment

Heres my critiques

- You rap like a corny white guy doing a impression of a even cheesier white guy rapping- basically you make Aster Roth sound like I 20

-The beat is hot garbage juice, it got a goofy af "dont take me seriously" type of vibe.

-Content/subject matter wise it sounds like your stuck in early Slim Shady LP era but is oblivious as all hell that he missed that train by damn near 2 decades.

-Hook is wack... alot of people dont know how to make a hook themselves so that doesn't just apply to you but there are others ways to fill that space that are more better then just rapping something garbage in-between 16's... ill say this though the beat has a big impact on what is the "best" you can do with the hook. It dictates it to a degree i.e. the beat is goofy as fuck so you wasn't left with a whole lot of opinions with what you would of been able to do creatively speaking.

-Lyrically you're seriously lacking, predominantly all one syllables- literally "Minute" and "away" may of been the most complex words you used thats says alot.
                    Come'on son rapping about karate classes...

- You flow is cringeworthy as a motherfucker i surmise thats why you stuck with the one syllable shit, so it be way easier for you to ride the beat on time

Comment

all one syllables ? your trippin lol....and minute and away ? wtf are you talking about?

anyway...sorry you couldn't relate.

Comment

point out ONE bar that was one syllable rhymes.

Comment

Do you lack in reading comprehension as much as you do as a "emcee"

And no i can't relate to wackness, nor people in disbelief of there own
                          shortcomings/hot garbage juice-ness.

Comment

you edited your post to make more sense...don't insult my intelligence..

Comment

not one bar has single syllable rhyme patterns lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.christopher View Post
                                point out ONE bar that was one syllable rhymes.

Does mr.wonder bread actually not know wtf a syllable is?

AND he's recording tracks under the guise of "HIPHOP" and watches battle rap?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X