X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: R.I.P. Chris Cornell

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Who cares if you like his music?

What if someone showed up to your mom's funeral (or anyone you love) and was like "Her cooking was wack, rip I guess".

No reason to be disrespectful when you could have this same corny discussion in any thread.
    Holy shit, I didn't expect you to be this retarded.

First off congrats on comparing a OTBVA Thread to a funeral.

No reason to respect someone just because he made music and died.

You want a good dumb comparison ?

This is like a stranger walking into your house crying like a little bitch screaming RIP "some random name you never heard of".

People die everyday.

sigpic

Comment

What if someone showed up to your mom's funeral (or anyone you love) and was like "Her cooking was wack, rip I guess".

No reason to be disrespectful when you could have this same corny discussion in any thread.
      well i wouldnt go to my moms funeral and would prob laugh if i heard someone said that tbh it just looks bad on them and wouldnt effect my opinion of her cooking lol.

also a big extra fuck you to artists who commit suicide its going to completly overshadow your creative output and put a permanent twist on everything you ever wrote

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post

This is like a stranger walking into your house crying like a little bitch screaming RIP "some random name you never heard of".

People die everyday.
        I know you're kind of slow. And unless there's a convoluted conspiracy attached you can't follow simple concepts. But bear with me here...

Someone made this thread specifically to honor someone. There are hundreds of threads in this sub forum alone, and you also have the ability to make new ones as you see fit.

You specifically went into a thread that had ONE purpose (honor someone that died) and decided to post your own unrelated content.

THAT is stupid. Not someone calling you out on it.

Comment

People die everyday.
          I know you're kind of slow. And unless there's a convoluted conspiracy attached you can't follow simple concepts. But bear with me here...

Someone made this thread specifically to honor someone. There are hundreds of threads in this sub forum alone, and you also have the ability to make new ones as you see fit.

You specifically went into a thread that had ONE purpose (honor someone that died) and decided to post your own unrelated content.

I got all of that and it's horse shit.

Yes someone made that thread on a battle rap forum - so it's not farfetched to expect people to not like the music.

So this person SPECIFICALLY went on a battle rap forum to post about some singer nobody gives a shit about ? I am supposed to somehow respect that and give up my free speech ? Gotcha.

That is stupid. Getting upset about some Anon talking shit about some singer you never met in your life is stupid.

Creating RIP Threads for Celebs on forums that never talk about them is stupid.

OTBVA is stupid.

So what is your point ?

You don't have one. Get back to work.

sigpic

Comment

So this person SPECIFICALLY went on a battle rap forum to post about some singer nobody gives a shit about ? I am supposed to somehow respect that and give up my free speech ? Gotcha.
            Timbaland gives a shit about Chris Cornell. Jus sayin.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pcWbnQDMD0"]Chris Cornell - Part Of Me (Explicit) ft. Timbaland - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

People die everyday.

Yes someone made that thread on a battle rap forum - so it's not farfetched to expect people to not like the music.

That is stupid. Getting upset about some Anon talking shit about some singer you never met in your life is stupid.

OTBVA is stupid.

So what is your point ?

You always use having a career as an insult, and it has never made sense to me. But carry on with it.

People were engaged in conversations about Chris Cornell on the first page. Enough people like him that the thread didn't just get swept under the rug and die so your entire point is moot.

Not to mention the post is made in the hallway, which isn't battle rap.

Plus it's still irrelevant because you could easily ignore the thread if you don't care for the topic being discussed. But instead you're too dense and decided that you can just spout your typical irrelevant drivel anywhere you want.

Which you can. Go for it. You'll just continue to look like a moron doing so. Just like the miami thread when he specifically said "Hey don't post random songs in here, I'm doing something" and the first post is you posting a song... like the dense buffoon you are.

Done arguing with you, I get more understanding and insight from my 3 year old.

Have a good one man.

Comment

People die everyday.

OTBVA is stupid.

So what is your point ?

You always use having a career as an insult, and it has never made sense to me. But carry on with it.

People were engaged in conversations about Chris Cornell on the first page. Enough people like him that the thread didn't just get swept under the rug and die so your entire point is moot.

Plus it's still irrelevant because you could easily ignore the thread if you don't care for the topic being discussed. But instead you're too dense and decided that you can just spout your typical irrelevant drivel anywhere you want.

Which you can. Go for it. You'll just continue to look like a moron doing so. Just like the miami thread when he specifically said "Hey don't post random songs in here, I'm doing something" and the first post is you posting a song... like the dense buffoon you are.

Have a good one man.

Always ? I only did it once and right now I'm simply telling you to work instead of wasting your time on OTBVA.

You are full of shit.

First off you didn't complain about disrespect - but dick measuring. Two different things. You are upset we derailed the thread by talking about bands and backtracking.

Then you switched it up and tried to play the emotional card. You actually compared a public battle rap forum to a private (which it should be) funeral. That is fucking retarded.

Miami didn't write don't post songs you autistic cunt. lmao

He wanted us to post songs - just not Lupe songs. All I did was add an example to the thread.

You are sincerely what is wrong with humanity. You are a fucking faggot who goes by emotions instead of facts and logic. You sit behind the desk not knowing what to do, so you get upset about some stupid bullshit.

Congrats faggot.

sigpic

Comment

People die everyday.

OTBVA is stupid.

So what is your point ?

Have a good one man.

Always ? I only did it once and right now I'm simply telling you to work instead of wasting your time on OTBVA.

You are full of shit.

First off you didn't complain about disrespect - but dick measuring. Two different things. You are upset we derailed the thread by talking about bands and backtracking.

Then you switched it up and tried to play the emotional card. You actually compared a public battle rap forum to a private (which it should be) funeral. That is fucking retarded.

Miami didn't write don't post songs you autistic cunt. lmao

He wanted us to post songs - just not Lupe songs. All I did was add an example to the thread.

You are sincerely what is wrong with humanity. You are a fucking faggot who goes by emotions instead of facts and logic. You sit behind the desk not knowing what to do, so you get upset about some stupid bullshit.

Congrats faggot.
                  Sounding real emotional over there pal.

Hope your day gets better!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Can't be as bad as my day. So far I had bylaw show up and give me a notice to cut the lawn. While that was happening my dog ate my steak. It's not even noon. smh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv_T8zzH19s"]FULL Chris Cornell’s Final Soundgarden Show at The Fox Theatre Detroit 5/17/2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

What, if you'd be so kind, was the example you posted?

It wouldn't happen to be a lupe song would it? Lmao you even spell it out yourself and can't see how dumb you look.

You're also too slow to see the "emotional card" was in response to someone else saying they didn't care for his music. I said it doesn't matter if you like the music they're just honoring an artist they respected.

Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend? If you don't care for Chris Cornell there's absolutely zero point in you being in a RIP Chris Cornell thread. Just keep it moving. Even disrespecting Chris Cornell or his music would have been on topic. Would be silly to do in a thread designed to honor the guy but still on topic no less.

But you're too mentally slow to follow. So you have to jump into posting your "it's too deep" loser shit you always do. And you've turned me into a hypocrite by making me derail the thread further.

So with that I'm actually out of here.

Get some help pal.

Comment

What, if you'd be so kind, was the example you posted?

It wouldn't happen to be a lupe song would it? Lmao you even spell it out yourself and can't see how dumb you look.

You're also too slow to see the "emotional card" was in response to someone else saying they didn't care for his music. I said it doesn't matter if you like the music they're just honoring an artist they respected.

Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend? If you don't care for Chris Cornell there's absolutely zero point in you being in a RIP Chris Cornell thread. Just keep it moving. Even disrespecting Chris Cornell or his music would have been on topic. Would be silly to do in a thread designed to honor the guy but still on topic no less.

But you're too mentally slow to follow. So you have to jump into posting your "it's too deep" loser shit you always do. And you've turned me into a hypocrite by making me derail the thread further.

So with that I'm actually out of here.

Get some help pal.
                          The thread is about Lupe > your fav rapper.

Do you know if Lupe is my favorite rapper ? What if he is ?

Miami posted Exhibit A - I posted B and now he posted C.

Hmmm ..

But somehow you are right.

You "write" you are done and wish me a nice day - but in less than 10 mins you are back trying to push on. lmao

__

You pulled the emotional card only AFTER I replied to you. Not before and you didn't respond with that card to Bat but to me. That was my point. Obviously you are butthurt about Bat - but he wasn't dick measuring. You were talking about me and Real AFD. You are so seethrough it's boring.

You should follow your own advice and keep it moving.

I got all of that and I don't care. You aren't practicing what you are preaching so you should just stfu.

No I didn't turn you into a hypocrite. YOU ARE ONE. That's also the reason you responded once again trying to get in the last word. You try to explain yourself. YOU care about the opinions of others. That's the difference.

You are a peasant and I'm 9. No comparison. Keep trying to twist your shit to make sense though. It's amusing.

sigpic

Comment

Tadgh keeps derailing my thread so everyone can see his sig with Roddy's quote about me. He's disguising it as social justice though. haha

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GiyhVHIiWo"]Chris Cornell - Scream - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBIKBknz8s"]Bill Burr pays tribute to Chris Cornell (05-18-2017) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
                                Yeah that track is dope.

In most cases rock still has a more authentic live performance than rap imo. It's just the nature of how the genres are recorded. Rap for the most part uses samples and synths whereas rock normally uses live instruments, nevermind bringing autotune into the mix. Of course there are exceptions to the rule.

Audioslave - Like a Stone (Official Video) - YouTube
                                Rock shows suck dicks too tho.
                                Go back in time to a thrash or hardcore show.
                                That's a good time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X