• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dude gets a donation an has to play racist song by Dizaster

As for the diz song that is NOTHING

Comment

the one dude got linked something and had a trannys dick on screen for 5 mins with over 10k viewers he didnt notice lmao

Comment

and at least the diz song is arguably funny.. a lot of the racist shit people link is just fucked up.. but the streamer could have easily noticed what was gonna happen or stopped the song 2 seconds. it could have actually been intentional and done by himself

Comment

making 200k per year streaming without sponsors or selling your personality is totally possible if you are in the top percent of a popular game. If you want to go full sell out there are people making over 2 mil a year

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
            Originally posted by txtc View Post
            not really, you pay for the experience. you can watch ppl play online for free if thats your thing. i rate your joke 2/10
            You can watch battles online for free too or you could learn how to battle yourself - but somehow fags still buy a PPV to watch men exchange poems on stage.

I was sincere and not joking.

Fags who watch people play games online also watch it for the experience/entertainment. It's like a podcast while watching a game. Didn't you watch the Dirtbag Dan Show ?

lol its still not the same thing but i agree ppl who buy battle rap ppv gotta go too. mostly im just salty im not a moderately attractive girl so i can pretend to like vidya and have neckbeards pay my rent
            Originally posted by Justice
            I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X