Comment

Re: TWITCH STREAMER RECEIVES AUDIO CLIP OF DIZASTERS SONG DURING LUNCH

Already posted.

Comment

Re: Dude gets a donation an has to play racist song by Dizaster

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
          Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
          Originally posted by txtc View Post
          ill never understand ppl who donate money to ppl who play games online or whatever. shits infuriating and i hope they are all gassed
          You mean like people who "donate" money to watch adult men stand on stage and exchange poems ?

Lmfao what kind of shit argument is this smh
          It makes perfect sense. You're just too stupid to realize how cringy battle rap is.
          http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Already posted.
            link?
            KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

paying to see a movie, ball game etc is the same as donating to some 7/10 streamer whos not even good at the game? lot of beta twitch providers itt, cant say im surprised
              Originally posted by Justice
              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
                Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
                Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
                ill never understand ppl who donate money to ppl who play games online or whatever. shits infuriating and i hope they are all gassed
                You mean like people who "donate" money to watch adult men stand on stage and exchange poems ?

Lmfao what kind of shit argument is this smh
                It makes perfect sense. You're just too stupid to realize how cringy battle rap is.

Whatever you say buddy.

Comment

paying to see a movie, ball game etc is the same as donating to some 7/10 streamer whos not even good at the game? lot of beta twitch providers itt, cant say im surprised
                  This

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
                    Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Already posted.
                    link?
                    I was talking about Arcenergy. He posted the same thread. I merged them together already.

Comment

Im immature but that was actually funny.

Comment

Why didn't he get up and dance while gyrating towards them?

Comment

Dizaster, once again, proving why he's the best battle rapper of all time...

He made that song years ago towards Jin and fate bumped the song all the way to 2017 for this fucking gem of a video.

Thanks for this shit and killing Gjonaj Diz!!!

Comment

not really, you pay for the experience. you can watch ppl play online for free if thats your thing. i rate your joke 2/10
                            You can watch battles online for free too or you could learn how to battle yourself - but somehow fags still buy a PPV to watch men exchange poems on stage.

I was sincere and not joking.

Fags who watch people play games online also watch it for the experience/entertainment. It's like a podcast while watching a game. Didn't you watch the Dirtbag Dan Show ?

sigpic

Comment

There are a lot of losers who watch streams for the streamers personality and the chat interaction most people watch because the person is fucking good at what they do tho. For games I played it was way faster to watch a few hours of a top level streamer than play for couple days or read guides etc.

Comment

People donate typically because the streamer wouldnt be able to do it full time consistently scheduled if they didn't

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X