*NEW BLOG* Sun Tzu travels to Jimz kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NEW BLOG* Sun Tzu travels to Jimz kitchen

Sunstew if this thread keeps going for another day and a half,it will actually get more views then your entire yt channel
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Here's you bitching about them in December 2013.

So is this your idea of stable?

http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?...ge=3&styleid=2

Let me know.

Comment

Here's you obsessing over Arcane a year ago

http://otbva.com/forum/scarborough-g...html?p=1992378

Comment

Here's you melting down in real time, right now.

Comment

I just want to post these, because clearly JVL is so stable.

Right guys?

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
              Here's you melting down in real time, right now.
              Because I can google JVL and type fast and make you look really stupid?

Just because I can make you look like a complete hypocrite, doesn't make me unstable.

It actually just makes me look like someone who thinks rationally.

Way to deflect your years of instability though, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzuLive View Post
                u didn't get the trayvon line...u are probably a racist in billings montana and maybe never if heard of trayvon he was shot unjustly (hence the reference) by the police
                It was a stupid fuckin line retard,and if you would of said that on the URL stage they would of lynched yo albino ass with the swiftness.
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You're a master at making people look stupid porter. You're doing it to yourself right now.

Comment

English (US) · Español · Português (Brasil) · Français (France) · Deutsch
                    Privacy · Terms · Advertising · Ad Choices · Cookies ·
                    More
                    Facebook © 2017

News Feed

Temper Temper
                    March 17, 2016 ·
                    same idiot created a fake account using my friend mr. tennant's account (cfmu fame) to troll my page. i've never met this stalker. JVL johnathan vader lewis is a psycho, if you see him in public just flee this guy is screwed up so hard and fucking with all the high profile business owners, artists and musicians in hamilton. beware.

-Tells me I'm "melting down" because I am posting this.

-But has a girl he has never met tell everyone in her Facebook network that he is a stalker and psycho.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Comment

there have been posts by dummy accounts being put on my art page the last couple days and i wanted to address it. this person "JVL" or Jonathan Vader Lewis from hamilton ontario has been targeting artists, musicians, and other hamilton community members and harassing them with an endless barrage of threats and aggressive insults under names like Born Yakub, Lemmy Bowie, Tim Meadows, etc - last i checked the count was up to about 20+ people harassed by this person in a matter of only a couple days. police can't do anything about it "yet". this person has told us to kill ourselves, and even told a respected member of our community that he should "keep 911 on speed dial". i do not know this person. just thought i'd leave a note about it because he keeps coming back under different names at all of us, and some of us have NEVER MET HIM. scary stuff.

"told a respected member of our community to keep 911 on speed dial"

Comment

Yep. You clearly know stability.

Comment

Hey porter. Maybe if you keep posting the same things you've posted about me literally 100 times, you might hurt my feelings. I clearly got to you.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0UOcRB9kkw"]The Incredible Melting Man Incredibly Melts - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
                            You're a master at making people look stupid porter. You're doing it to yourself right now.
                            a.k.a. "I'm going to keep saying he makes himself look stupid even though I know that this is my full name and the first result on Google. I can't really change it though, can I? This is who I am. A weirdo who melts down over the internet and threatens people. But maybe if I just keep telling JD that HE is weird, he will believe me? Right? Right, guys? I mean, I've made some mistakes, clearly I don't learn from any of them, but if I deflect all of this...It will change the fact that a grown woman thinks I'm a stalker and psycho and that I created FB accounts to threaten people I never met!"

Right?"

Comment

the url stage??? justice arguing with his so called friends - "justice u a bitch" justice- "if u said that on url u would get no reaction" u live thru the shit i am ingrained in

Comment

sun tzu 3-0 justice and the rest of the penis suffocating hoes on here

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X