Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *NEW BLOG* Sun Tzu travels to Jimz kitchen

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
    I imagine Porter is real fun to hang out with irl. You're kinda getting along with him but you know he's a ticking time bomb. Say one thing that unintentionally rubs him the wrong way and he explodes. The aspergers is real.
    The funny part is he dissed JD like over 3x and Jd willing take the shots like a bitch in a bukkake comp

Obviously Jd has a agenda for him,dead@ if he sees him as some sort of ally
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

bro bro say what u say about my city but the bitches oh the bitches are so bad...summer time alki beach u would bust a nut on ur john stockton shorts

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
        I imagine Porter is real fun to hang out with irl. You're kinda getting along with him but you know he's a ticking time bomb. Say one thing that unintentionally rubs him the wrong way and he explodes. The aspergers is real.
        This is hilarious.

1. Calls me unstable/suggests I need medication- but the first Google search result is him threatening an entire musician scene in his hometown.

2. Insults a music scene that has legends in it - while trying to deflect that he is from a ridiculously shitty place.

3. Mentions me constantly out of nowhere, even follows my posts on another forum - then asks "why I am taking this personal"

Fam you've literally been spazzing out in a retarded fashion for over 5 years on battle rap forums there's proof of this

Me? I have too much time on my hands because I made a lot of right decisions so I fuck around and watch battle rap and make people here look stupid. Is it some noble quest? No. But it is pretty funny to watch you try to insult me and contradict yourself - literally - EVERY time you try.

Comment

Is it fun to hang out with you JVL? The guy who tries to beat up women and threatens musicians over the internet?

Sounds like a fucking blast

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzuLive View Post
            justice created his name the day travon was killed

Comment

Porter is having a meltdown in my user cp right now. lmfao

Comment

predictable

Comment

I'm taking 2 seconds to neg you because you're WAY too obsessed with me, and can't really explain your hypocrisy.

Which is why you deflected everything I said to claim I'm "melting down".

Comment

i'm about done with fuckboy fritos ... but if u throw a picture up i will give u a lil more time...granted time u don't want but still

Comment

Because a meltdown isn't trying to talk down on a league on the internet for like 7 years right?

Comment

http://rapmusic.com/threads/luciano-...crakk.1265198/

Comment

Post pics of the negs/neg comments whenever he gets finished and ill rep you

Comment

Here's you melting down in June 2013 and KingFly making you look like a fucking moron

http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=2491&page=21

I'd say that me posting a lot about battle rap doesn't really compare to years of obsessing over a league.

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
                              Is it fun to hang out with you JVL? The guy who tries to beat up women and threatens musicians over the internet?

Sounds like a fucking blast

I guess, if you're not the musicians or the women.

Comment

u didn't get the trayvon line...u are probably a racist in billings montana and maybe never if heard of trayvon he was shot unjustly (hence the reference) by the police

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X