Battle rap thots wedding plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battle rap thots wedding plans

twerkelon desperate af. he tryna convince other cats but can't even convince himself of his own bullshit.

EMBARRASSING

Comment

Google projective identification...

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
        twerkelon desperate af. he tryna convince other cats but can't even convince himself of his own bullshit.

EMBARRASSING
        Oh I'm desperate? Let me introduce you to reality:

provide facts not airclaims that make you look even more of a retarded dizsucker.

Diz was pulling out his phone again to "check text messages" Diz got 30 by his canidiz phone while gettin 3-0 by serius.

four giant shells coming at ya - Jayblac "battler rappers be like" diz steals that. Jayblac : Let's not act like Diz didn't steal my four giant shells bar.

Gjonaj- "I'll let it ring an you get in the bag that's a bellhop. Diz- I'll send they bags upstairs like a bellhop.

And here is you replying back to me on another account when I was talking to your first account...

And here is you talking to your other account and getting called out for it

I mean...I could go on all day...but your love for Gjonaj is obvious, stop trying to deny it by acting like you're just "trolling"

Comment

Oh and I never would have guessed what your "Liked Videos" section would be like

Comment

Gjonaj was pretty good vs Gutta tho

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
              Oh and I never would have guessed what your "Liked Videos" section would be like

Lmfaooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post

EMBARRASSING
                Oh I'm desperate? Let me introduce you to reality:

provide facts not airclaims that make you look even more of a retarded dizsucker.

Diz was pulling out his phone again to "check text messages" Diz got 30 by his canidiz phone while gettin 3-0 by serius.

four giant shells coming at ya - Jayblac "battler rappers be like" diz steals that. Jayblac : Let's not act like Diz didn't steal my four giant shells bar.

Gjonaj- "I'll let it ring an you get in the bag that's a bellhop. Diz- I'll send they bags upstairs like a bellhop.

And here is you replying back to me on another account when I was talking to your first account...

And here is you talking to your other account and getting called out for it

I mean...I could go on all day...but your love for Gjonaj is obvious, stop trying to deny it by acting like you're just "trolling"
                Keep going son. Ain't no half steppin. Don't get you burka ruffled goof. Diz need you to look presentable at you nuptials

Comment

I don't have to keep going. This is the epitome of every YouTube comment argument you get into, and there's hundreds.

You're not trolling, you're obsessed...

Comment

^^^^Airclaims.

Cry more bitch

Comment

Air claims? But I just posted proof of something you were denying...

Comment

Also I'm not crying, you just can't accept how fucking weird you are

Comment

^^^Keep try hard projectin Dizsucker.

Comment

Twerkelon gon get a matchin Mega-Boo tattoo to prove his devotion to his hubby diz.

Comment

See this is the "troll" face you take on after you realize how pathetic you are lol...

I could point you out in a crowd of 1000 ppl by the way you walk and stare at the ground trying to drown out the voice in your head constantly telling you how meaningless your life is.

Comment

And your insults prove it

Your insults have the originality of a fucking 3rd grader, and that is due to the fact that you have nobody around you to tell you how much of a fucking faggit you sound like.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X