What are some of the worst bars you ever heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are some of the worst bars you ever heard?

Hahaha

Comment

lmao

thats like rapping

Ill top your round like a bunch of peanut butter cups covering the whole table!
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by VA slim View Post
        The spirit of biggie... I feel him going in me
        <unzips>
        i smoke mids

Comment

Im sure quillys skillz probably had them penned that time I led him to believe we would battle here.......then I ducked like a sucka just to burn his biscuits

Comment

Originally posted by Meow9 View Post
            Got more bank rolls than Philip's bed at night !
            I like that bar lol

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
              He chokes so much, his shit sucks
              Like Pupils backwards, he likes 2 slipup - redtank da don
              He could have made this dope... If he said something like..." I can see it in his eyes. Pupils backwards, that's why he always slip up." Not a rapper. But he just used it in the worst possible way. Halfway decent idea tho

Comment

Originally posted by thuperman View Post
                "I figured you'd bring up that fuckin line...(awkward pause because nobody brought it up)...you know what line I'm talking about...couple retreat like Vince Vaughn..."(confirming he stole it) - Gjanajaj
                "Put his wings in the sky like the batman signal" - Danny Myers round 2 vs Bigg KKK. Diz to Gjonaj.

2012 Fake Dizaster we all expected something never happen. Diz then steals a cat line that bought bars and still beat him to use vs Gjonaj.

four giant shells coming at ya - Jayblac "battler rappers be like" diz steals that. Jayblac : Let's not act like Diz didn't steal my four giant shells bar.

you cabdrivers drive you to the battle an stand beside you - Diz. Guess Diz "forgot" DNA call Diz a cabdriver.

Gjonaj- "I'll let it ring an you get in the bag that's a bellhop. Diz- I'll send they bags upstairs like a bellhop.

Lock- You speak like Guajsosmidmnaa Diz- You name Gjonajausnsna.

Lock- Cousin Blaki don't be ridiculous - Diz to Gjonaj- look it balki davids.

I can keep bodying you weirdo hero son. Let's not act like Diz ain't been stealin lines etc. for the longest.

Diztrashter best impression is usin his CanIDiz phone notepad.

Iron Solomon to Diz:

You pull your iPhone out your pocket in battles; awesome example
                of how all of the raps that you spit, you got from the Apple.
                Y'all know his note section’s just a pad full of writtens.
                So what, it's cool to do that now, ‘cause Canibus did it?

Comment

Yo

To this day, has anyone figured out what the fuck Goodz' "Camry" line was about?

Comment

honestly that OKC Thunder scheme from X-Factor is the worst bars I've ever heard in or outside of battle rap
                    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

• Re: What are some of the worst bars you ever heard?

^ Fuck forgot about X-Factor

That's a whole thread in itself imo

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                        Yo

To this day, has anyone figured out what the fuck Goodz' "Camry" line was about?
                        That's a good one it remind me of clips vs illmac..

- well i'll air an zone ya! I just wanna give a shout out to everyone in Arizona -

If I was there I woulda screamed time about then

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
                            Originally posted by thuperman View Post
                            "I figured you'd bring up that fuckin line...(awkward pause because nobody brought it up)...you know what line I'm talking about...couple retreat like Vince Vaughn..."(confirming he stole it) - Gjanajaj
                            "Put his wings in the sky like the batman signal" - Danny Myers round 2 vs Bigg KKK. Diz to Gjonaj.

2012 Fake Dizaster we all expected something never happen. Diz then steals a cat line that bought bars and still beat him to use vs Gjonaj.

four giant shells coming at ya - Jayblac "battler rappers be like" diz steals that. Jayblac : Let's not act like Diz didn't steal my four giant shells bar.

you cabdrivers drive you to the battle an stand beside you - Diz. Guess Diz "forgot" DNA call Diz a cabdriver.

Gjonaj- "I'll let it ring an you get in the bag that's a bellhop. Diz- I'll send they bags upstairs like a bellhop.

Lock- You speak like Guajsosmidmnaa Diz- You name Gjonajausnsna.

Lock- Cousin Blaki don't be ridiculous - Diz to Gjonaj- look it balki davids.

I can keep bodying you weirdo hero son. Let's not act like Diz ain't been stealin lines etc. for the longest.

Diztrashter best impression is usin his CanIDiz phone notepad.

Iron Solomon to Diz:

You pull your iPhone out your pocket in battles; awesome example
                            of how all of the raps that you spit, you got from the Apple.
                            Y'all know his note section’s just a pad full of writtens.
                            So what, it's cool to do that now, ‘cause Canibus did it?
                            Don't quote me you obsessed weirdo.

Nothing you spent 30 minutes writing matters to anyone except you.

Hope your life gets better, but it's obvious you're unraveling considering you go to the measures of talking to yourself on YouTube comments.

Pathetic

Comment

Sketch menace I like to see bodied by porich

All his bars are trash but this one pissed me off because it was close to being good

Your father made you kneel young (Neil Young) when you were down by the river

Except it could flow, hit harder and mean the same thing -

Your father made you kneel young (Neil Young) down by the river

That's such a fuckin basic error, he's a trash writer and performer

Comment

Bambi with a pirate patch thats a bad eyed deer - Arsonal

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X