Pussyass Lux turned down 50k to not battle Verb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pussyass Lux turned down 50k to not battle Verb

[MENTION=31457]ShawnDinero23[/MENTION] i dont think its about the money when it comes to battling verb. I think lux wants somebody with less losses. Cause wat will lux gain culture wise, when jimz already beat him bad. Lux will only be repeating that. Im thinking Lux vs Roc who has less losses then verb. Just somebody whos almost impossible to beat. Cause if he loses to verb by chance, then what? Alteast of he lost to cal he would of been losing to somebody undefeated at the time. Its gotta be somebody undefeated or daylyt!
    GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
      Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
      Originally posted by Justice View Post
      blackonboth why do you dislike Lux so much ?

not sure if its just Lux or alot of the east coast in general
      Prob both....

I like Lux...but the fact that people think he's the GOAT is laughable as fuck to me.

Its the equivalent of saying Olajuwon is the greatest player in NBA History...yeah he was really good and won a few rings. But he aint even the best ever at his position..let alone of all time.

Thats Lux in a nutshell, and ho ass NY niggas the main ones gassing the flames cuz they got a sad need to say they the best at everything.

Best City

Best Pizza

After 9/11 they even had to prove to the world they were the best victims.

DON DEMARCO ! ! ! !

..SHIT LIKE THAT....

Chicago Pizza>>>>>>>>NY Pizza btw = Facts
      Facts my city be on some lux shit but, my question is..... Who is the goat to u? I dont think lux is the goat at all and im from "hoe ass NY". fill me in on whos the goat.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post

Prob both....

I like Lux...but the fact that people think he's the GOAT is laughable as fuck to me.

Its the equivalent of saying Olajuwon is the greatest player in NBA History...yeah he was really good and won a few rings. But he aint even the best ever at his position..let alone of all time.

Thats Lux in a nutshell, and ho ass NY niggas the main ones gassing the flames cuz they got a sad need to say they the best at everything.

Best City

Best Pizza

DON DEMARCO ! ! ! !

..SHIT LIKE THAT....

Facts my city be on some lux shit but, my question is..... Who is the goat to u? I dont think lux is the goat at all and im from "hoe ass NY". fill me in on whos the goat.

I grew up on nothing but hip hop...so obv I got major love for New York (well...the late 80's - early 00's NY at least).

My battle rap hate is just geared towards the crowds at these URL events (and yeah i've heard the "Its more people from out of town" excuse but I a int buying them magic beans) and the (from NY or just NY biased) online community that hold Mook and Lux on some imaginary pedestal that neither deserve to be on.

Yeah they both "Legends" but so were Earl the Pearl + Pistol Pete but them niggas names dont come up when you talk about the greatest NBA players of all time cuz their resume aint up there with KOBE + MJ + Magic + Bill Russel.

Verb is the GOAT if you ask me...

1. Based on the fact that he's been 'active' (key word) through 3 different Era's of battle Rap......Smack DVD/LionsDen/GT to the URL/KOTD to the whatever we calling this current era of 1000 little leagues and URL paying Rookies crumbs instead of booking Big Names.

2. Faced almost every Top Tier name there's ever been ("in their Primes btw") Hollow + Ars + Hitman + Rex + Surf + Clips + Thesaurus + Illmac + Diz + Ored + Marv + Daylyt + Math (when his name meant something).

3. Has the most Top 10,20,30-50 quotables in battle rap history.

4. Was the Face/leader of the Midwest Movement for a very long time (til Calicoe then Magic took that spot from him).

5. An admitted $$ whore (which hasnt helped his legacy in the last couple years i'll admit) willing to battle bums anywhere in Bumfuck, USA...but must be commended/respected for not being a diva and refusing to battle up n comers like a lot of the top tiers do.

6. Made the internet an integral part of battle Rap. From his blogs + Freestyles + his cant miss battle rap radio appearances + his using Twitter/YT to cause people to change their minds on whether A Loss Live was actually a W on camera....(which EVERY battler jumped on!! so now every battle's debatable)
        He molded the blueprint for where things are currently.

7. Battled 90% of his career in someone elses city/state.

But what the fuck do I know....just my jaded ass opinion.

Some people think Dizaster is one of the GOATS and deserves to be on battle raps Mt Rushmore.

And I just saw CAPS tweet something the other day about Tay Roc solidifying himself as the GOAT if he wins his next few battles. Presumably against Hollow + Diz and Hitman.

I felt almost worse hearing those 2 names mentioned as the greatest than I feel when I hear Lux's.

Comment

Prob both....

Best City

Best Pizza

DON DEMARCO ! ! ! !

..SHIT LIKE THAT....

I grew up on nothing but hip hop...so obv I got major love for New York (well...the late 80's - early 00's NY at least).

My battle rap hate is just geared towards the crowds at these URL events (and yeah i've heard the "Its more people from out of town" excuse but I a int buying them magic beans) and the (from NY or just NY biased) online community that hold Mook and Lux on some imaginary pedestal that neither deserve to be on.

Yeah they both "Legends" but so were Earl the Pearl + Pistol Pete but them niggas names dont come up when you talk about the greatest NBA players of all time cuz their resume aint up there with KOBE + MJ + Magic + Bill Russel.

Verb is the GOAT if you ask me...

1. Based on the fact that he's been 'active' (key word) through 3 different Era's of battle Rap......Smack DVD/LionsDen/GT to the URL/KOTD to the whatever we calling this current era of 1000 little leagues and URL paying Rookies crumbs instead of booking Big Names.

2. Faced almost every Top Tier name there's ever been ("in their Primes btw") Hollow + Ars + Hitman + Rex + Surf + Clips + Thesaurus + Illmac + Diz + Ored + Marv + Daylyt + Math (when his name meant something).

3. Has the most Top 10,20,30-50 quotables in battle rap history.

4. Was the Face/leader of the Midwest Movement for a very long time (til Calicoe then Magic took that spot from him).

5. An admitted $$ whore (which hasnt helped his legacy in the last couple years i'll admit) willing to battle bums anywhere in Bumfuck, USA...but must be commended/respected for not being a diva and refusing to battle up n comers like a lot of the top tiers do.

6. Made the internet an integral part of battle Rap. From his blogs + Freestyles + his cant miss battle rap radio appearances + his using Twitter/YT to cause people to change their minds on whether A Loss Live was actually a W on camera....(which EVERY battler jumped on!! so now every battle's debatable)
          He molded the blueprint for where things are currently.

7. Battled 90% of his career in someone elses city/state.

But what the fuck do I know....just my jaded ass opinion.

Some people think Dizaster is one of the GOATS and deserves to be on battle raps Mt Rushmore.

And I just saw CAPS tweet something the other day about Tay Roc solidifying himself as the GOAT if he wins his next few battles. Presumably against Hollow + Diz and Hitman.

I felt almost worse hearing those 2 names mentioned as the greatest than I feel when I hear Lux's.
          tl;dr verb is trash af

Comment

Yeah, you're prob right...

Comment

Diz been around longer then verb and so has charlie. If ur gonna put verb upthere think about who smoked him first. Clips. I see clips over verb. Maybe even roc over verb once he fishes these last few! Wait..... Dont forget Jones! Son battle dang there all the problem children and won. Besides lux N hollow. Hollows duckin and lux wants damn there a mill. Who else? Plus hes be around since dvd battles before all this internet battle shit got big. Facts!
              sigpic

Comment

Diz been around longer then verb and so has charlie. If ur gonna put verb upthere think about who smoked him first. Clips. I see clips over verb. Maybe even roc over verb once he fishes these last few! Wait..... Dont forget Jones! Son battle dang there all the problem children and won. Besides lux N hollow. Hollows duckin and lux wants damn there a mill. Who else? Plus hes be around since dvd battles before all this internet battle shit got big. Facts!
                Yea...I always forget Roc was like Rex (and Chess).

Battling at like 13 yrs old and shit.

And Serius Jones def deserves more respect then he gets...I just think people find him boring/corny in the written era.

Since he doesnt need to use his amazing freestyle skills as much.

Thesaurus name never in the mix...prob deserves to be more.

Comment

Damn, that sucks. I would've really wanted to see this battle.
                  I'm your new favorite producer, you just don't know it yet!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X