Pussyass Lux turned down 50k to not battle Verb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pussyass Lux turned down 50k to not battle Verb

True true, I fucked the title all the way up lol.

I can't imagine Lux doing anything that would gain him 50k for 9mins. Lux was afraid of that away game in Chicago. He asked for a certain amount and Ms Gracie and Kannon came up with the $$$ and he still turned it down. I'm not sure if this is what Verb is referring to or another time Lux ducked the battle.

Comment

????????

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

I can't imagine Lux doing anything that would gain him 50k for 9mins. Lux was afraid of that away game in Chicago. He asked for a certain amount and Ms Gracie and Kannon came up with the $$$ and he still turned it down. I'm not sure if this is what Verb is referring to or another time Lux ducked the battle.
        facts, ill backhand somebody mama for 50k. One of these bloggers / interviewers need to confirm this with Lux ASAP. I wanna hear numbers don't let him duck the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post

facts, ill backhand somebody mama for 50k. One of these bloggers / interviewers need to confirm this with Lux ASAP. I wanna hear numbers don't let him duck the question.
          [MENTION=24038]hiphopisreal.com[/MENTION]

Hey fam can you make that happen ?
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

It depends too if Verb talking about recently or is he talking about the situation from years ago

-he didn't specify

Comment

Lux likely turned down the 50k because this battle with verb was supposed to be on the same card as mook and surf and mook got offered 75k. So beloved said why yall giving mook 75k when he just put fans to sleep and say horrible shit like you are more hypocritical than a dying hippopotamus, while lux is the main attraction mascot.

Comment

Its simple really LUX didnt take Verb because Verb sucks, he doesnt win battles and he lost a judged winner takes all battle, Lux only battling niggas on top of the game, Verb has been washed and been bodied the most

Comment

Verb really doesn't have as many bad battles as people claim.

If Lux ever came back, I'd want to see him against Verb the most. Maybe Goodz too, but other than against them I wouldn't want to see Lux battle. Lux is in a position where he doesn't need to battle anyway.
                  Sabotage ENT
                  "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

[MENTION=24038]hiphopisreal.com[/MENTION]

Will ask him if we get a chance to sit with Lux ... Im not quite sure when that will happened honestly ... Lux is hard to reach but we do have a good relationship with him... Ill put it in the questions for Lux when we do see him .. thanks ...
                    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post

@hiphopisreal.com

Will ask him if we get a chance to sit with Lux ... Im not quite sure when that will happened honestly ... Lux is hard to reach
                      Find out who sells the best Cocaine in Harlem...detective work done...case closed.

Comment

blackonboth why do you dislike Lux so much ?

not sure if its just Lux or alot of the east coast in general

Comment

blackonboth why do you dislike Lux so much ?

not sure if its just Lux or alot of the east coast in general
                          Prob both....

I like Lux...but the fact that people think he's the GOAT is laughable as fuck to me.

Its the equivalent of saying Olajuwon is the greatest player in NBA History...yeah he was really good and won a few rings. But he aint even the best ever at his position..let alone of all time.

Thats Lux in a nutshell, and ho ass NY niggas the main ones gassing the flames cuz they got a sad need to say they the best at everything.

Best City

Best Pizza

After 9/11 they even had to prove to the world they were the best victims.

Comment

After the 90's (when they owned Hip Hop...and earned the respect/title) East Coast Fuckery just grew and grew.

And thats why NY Hip Hop is dead...they A city full of Lost niggas ,stealing other Coasts identity, yet still tryna live off 90's accomplishments while showing no respect to the legends who built it all.

That why bullshit Young MA (a Wanksta Dyke) and Designer (obvious retard) are the faces of the city.

While Doom has become A myth and Conway The Machine couldn't get no love til the Shady white boy signed him.

I could write a novel on how Hip Hop cannibalized itself...but even I dont wanna hear that sad shit no more.

Comment

You're from the midwest iirc right? maybe wrong but i thought i seen you post that somewheres before

Comment

Midwest 4 Life.....

Born in Gary , Indiana

Living up in Minnesota right now....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X