CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AV

To who?

Lux has lost.

Who cares?

Comment

Re: CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AV

to o red tbh

Comment

So basically O Red wears clothes you approve of, lmfao?

Comment

o red has better bars and performance, charisma

Comment

But charisma = clothes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXlow View Post
              Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              XXXlow being dumb again. Are you high right now?
              Dude, you don't understand tbh.
              I don't want to. Then I'd be a dumbass too. Basically, I don't want to go down to your level.

You got to be around 19 or 20.

Comment

oh shit that's why philly swain lost that battle. he should have dressed cleaner against hollow. lol

Comment

^

Comment

There is no way I won't believe URL didn't block that battle..............but I do have Chess winning rounds 2/3 against Ave tho

"don't tase me bro"

Comment

i won't be surprised if tay roc backs out last min, maybe DNA too.

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
                        i won't be surprised if tay roc backs out last min, maybe DNA too.
                        Nah they out of range of "URL contracts"

Comment

I agree your aesthetic is important, your image and how you carry yourself is essential in a culture that likes to exploit all those aspects and attack you with them.

Comment

so did he look cooler?

Comment

Pretty sure if some nigga dressed like Lil Uzi Vert and said nothing on stage this bitch would claim he won lmfao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X