CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AVE!!!

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    Caught up with Chess, Mo Mula, Gwitty in the Bronx New York

In this segment Chess talks about his surprise battle vs Ave Nome 6
    says he he feels he won the 2nd and the 3Rd round in that heated battle.

Chess also states URL didn't block that battle vs Rad B on U Dubb's High Stakes 2 event "It was my decisions" Chess says!!
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AV

Pretty sure he's just saying that to save face.

Comment

Re: CHESS: URL DIDN'T BLOCK MY BATTLE VS RAD B "IT WAS MY DECISION" + SAYS HE BEAT AV

Your decision after they said "You won't step a foot on URL again"

Comment

Yes u did young fella, u beat that man. It would of been clearer too if he had more poise.

Comment

Well, atleast chess looked like he belonged 2017 at the time of the battle.

Comment

^ Jesus woman

Clothes really don't fucking matter

I have money/stocks and don't buy designer shit - dress like shit half the time

Am I a bum for that? lmfao.

Shut up.

Comment

XXXlow being dumb again. Are you high right now?

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                ^ Jesus woman

Clothes really don't fucking matter

I have money/stocks and don't buy designer shit - dress like shit half the time

Am I a bum for that? lmfao.

Shut up.
                Lets say modern day DNA and Surf battle.
                And for the sake of the hypothetical DNA has better performance and bars and everything than surf.

People will subconsciously choose surf because he just looked cooler lol.
                It's like seeing a 4 foot tall person on a url stage against suge or hitman.

U can deny it tbh, but image and aesthetic plays a huge role that u might not understand.

The clothes u wear matter a alot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  XXXlow being dumb again. Are you high right now?
                  Dude, you don't understand tbh.

Comment

^ They matter a lot.

To people like you.

Just being real.

Comment

Dealing with women that don't fuck guys based on the clothes they wear>>>>

Maybe I'm weird, though.

Comment

Tbh I cant wait until ave loses so everyone can forget about him.

Literally the most annoying battler of all time.

Comment

we heard this story before.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXlow View Post
                            Tbh I cant wait until ave loses so everyone can forget about him.

Literally the most annoying battler of all time.
                            Let him wear/ rap about Goyard and you'd probably get wet.

Give me a fucking break.

Comment

I promise he's gonna lose.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X