Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vishis*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vis

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
    Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
    They sabotaged me first. Might have to try and sink this bodied movie too. The internet has made me way more enemies than i ever could have made irl. Im hated worldwide. Gonna convert to Judaism and make aliyah to Israel for a fresh start. If being broke and 30 give a nigga the chills then bein broke and 40 got me ready to be killed. smh
    Might want to send this link to Diz fan page an ask him an his cheer boys how come no battlers mentioned in the full cast of Bodied.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5883570/fu...?ref_=m_ttfc_3
    Diz and DFD apparently both have speaking roles.

It's pretty strange to be in Lebanon telling students to not hate Israelis while telling the students propaganda that was invented specifically to make people hate Israelis though. It's actually scary that the school would upload those kind of statements to youtube. I think Diz owes the Jewish people a public apology and retraction tbh.
    Tell the Grand Dizard of KKKOTD his speaking role on tweeter don't count.

Bodied cast embarrassed to even have Diz featured as part of them.

them Jews that run Hollywood wont be to happy with diz mel Gibson impersonating.

maybe Diz role as hitler vs Jewish Solomon will give him a warm welcome in his acting career.

Diz aint too bright

Comment

Re: Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vis

Diz wanted to battle martin shkreli. send him Diz hitler impersonation vs Solomon, kkkotd kike shirt, and Diz wanting to act in bodied

shrek will body Diz an kkkotd with his Jewish Hollywood connects.

kill two dodo birds with one stone

Comment

Jews don't run Hollywood. Jews founded Hollywood when they were discriminated against for employment. There are plenty of Jewish actors, directors and producers etc... but multinational corporations run Hollywood. In 2016 Mel Gibson starred in Blood Father and directed Hacksaw Ridge.

Comment

It's pretty strange to be in Lebanon telling students to not hate Israelis while telling the students propaganda that was invented specifically to make people hate Israelis though. It's actually scary that the school would upload those kind of statements to youtube. I think Diz owes the Jewish people a public apology and retraction tbh.
          bro, i dont remember him saying anything negative about izzys at all.

he said that both of them should work together and not hate each other.

if he did say some wack debunked conspiracy thats not good but he had hella uplifting shit in there.

Comment

and that "iron kike tyson" iron solomon shirt was borderline appropriate. depends on what kind of company they want themselves to be.

more comedy adult- oriented? then its fine if its edgy.

if they want to be an actual respectable company? then its completely inapprporiate

Comment

^ There's a whole history between JVL and KOTD that's like a 5 year ongoing thing you aren't taking into consideration

Comment

bro if you spent all the energy you do to take down kotd to do positive things you could actually make something of yourself

Comment

Yeah my point was as a company it was a terrible move overall

I get that it was supposed to be battle rap edgy/humorous but it's the kind of bullshit that can go viral and fuck your rep up was my point

Comment

i agree, it depends with what KOTD wants to be.

if they want to be fully professional etc. then that shirt should have in no way been released.

are they still selling it??

Comment

JVL needs a life imo

or use his political activitsm techniques to help make his community better instead of trying to shut down a man-poetry company

Comment

No they aren't still selling it

Comment

Even as a battle rap company it was a really dumb decision.

Comment

Do I really have to repeat for a 4th time that Diz blamed the Jews for 911? It seems everytime some crazy Arab terrorists kill a bunch of people Arabs blame the Jews for trying to frame them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWOF0_yARfw"]Ezra Levant in Paris: Muslims blame America, Jews for terror - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfC74Cm-Sk"]Palestinian officials blaming "sinister Jews" for Paris attacks - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mWX8VB18nI"]BBC Documentary - Blaming The Jews (Muslim Antisemitism) (2005) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X