Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vishis*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback Classic Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vishis*

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3c2o7A8qg"]Cadalack Ron vs. Dre Vishis ( hosted by Dizaster and Lush One) - YouTube[/ame]

great battle. dont sleep, dre vishis had some bars too. he from daylyt/diz / aktive krack city crew.

ron round starts at 7:03
    "no disrespect to anybody" LOL

black chicks leave at 8:23 as ron delivers a KKK reference

Black chicks come back at 13:35 - 14:10 ish

15:45

Hilarious crowd interaction moment:
    Ron: "I never had a baby momma that wasnt a looker,
    i never fucked a black chick..."
    Black chick in crowd: " 'Cause you cant handle us!"
    Ron: "... that wasnt a hooker"

some super racial and homophobic stuff here, this some of JVL/ @REAL AFD favorite stuff.

great 15 minute battle though, give it a chance!

Re: Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vis

also that white chick beside the black chicks around 15:45 is semi-racist imo but then again everyone is

Comment

Re: Racist battler makes black female spectators leave battle!! *Cadalack Ron/Dre Vis

Plenty of fire moments for my best of racism highlight reel.

Comment

Shout outs to all my beautiful black queens

Comment

Nubians>>>

Comment

Im dyin

Comment

Say what you will about Caddy, R.I.P, but dude had the biggest nuts in battle rap

That "carve a WP into your black face" was a little over the top though
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

"i have those chimpanzees coming two at a time, my dick is noah"

Comment

Too bad KOTD didn't put Mookie vs Mumbles back online. That would have been great for the highlight reel. So much irony in Mookie pretending he's some nu black panther now when he calls a black person the monkey who brought AIDS from Africa and goes into explicit detail about how ugly the features of a black person's face are. Mumbles wasn't even consulted about the battle getting taken offline and that was probably his best performance. Talk about white privilege. smh

Comment

^ thats fucked up. but it should still be online. either censor everything or nothing

Caddy ron got away with this shit cause it was all battlerap and he was about that street shit in real life

some of the shit is extra, but its a battle. its valid for him to do that. its also valid for the crowd to kick his ass, but it never happened cause hes a g

Comment

Well Mookie is part of this social circle of mostly white people that pretend they're some anti racism, anti police social justice warriors that go around calling people racists. I started spamming the battle to make them look like idiots. They've also built a 100 page file with the police against me. At least thats what the police told me.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSpoonMutha View Post
                        Shout outs to all my beautiful black queens

Originally posted by LACTATION NATION! View Post
                        Nubians>>>

facts.

the chicks in this vid were sexy (the la battlegroundz chick) and the tall chrish bosh lookin one was ok too.

i like black chicks as long as they dont rock weaves...you ever seen a bitch without a weave and just been traumtized after??

Comment

Ron went to NYC solo to battle money bagz

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI72341n5SE"]Grind Time Now presents: Money Bagz vs Cadalack Ron (Hosted by Poison Pen) - YouTube[/ame]
                          show

Comment

and apparently he had a stick on him when he first battled in oakland against caustic.

Comment

Ron did an interview including those chicks after the battle

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sH5qKDhybc"]Cadalack Ron: "My Dad Told Me Don't Sleep With Black Woman And If You're Gay I'll Kill You" - YouTube[/ame]
                              I aint the rapper that'll battle on Smack..
                              I'm the rapper with the gat on yo' hat
                              Listen....it go, Rap prime minister
                              Some say sinister
                              Forward, forward, high punch bitch
                              Fatally finish ya'

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...