Caustic facebook messages leaked. Using bars from other people (Fresco)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caustic facebook messages leaked. Using bars from other people (Fresco)

[MENTION=5122]Caustic[/MENTION] u got some splainin to do

Comment

i mean i have no idea how their personal sitch is or whatever, but there is nothing odd about a homie giving u bars for a battle, what the fuck
      I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

Caustic used dirt's bars against Dizaster 50 years ago.

Nearly everyone does it to some degree.
        Just talking about who you're about to battle and someone says oh this is shitty about their style or whatever is an angle they gave you.

Imo who cares.
        If it makes more entertaining battles then whatever.
        It's like your boy gets in a fight would you sucker punch who he's fighting?
        I would.

The snitching and faggotry is 100% worse than someone tossing a bar to the homie.

And the naivete of thinking it's dishonorable or whatever is for toddlers.
        Anyone can do it and you could never stop it and never know except when bitches are involved so that argument is invalid.

Comment

chedda cheese undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by BSLIONS View Post
            Chedda intimidating as fuck apparently, Arcane got help for his battle with him and now Caustic too.
            facts

Chedda difficult as fuck to write for without insulting the KOTD crowd which all looks like him

Comment

All these foos fake as Fucc. First sharing bars is garbage second you share bars wit somebody. Third sharing bars. Fourth you turn around and snitch on the Nigga your sharing bars with when you know your not suppose to be sharing bars im the first place

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X