Caustic facebook messages leaked. Using bars from other people (Fresco)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caustic facebook messages leaked. Using bars from other people (Fresco)

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldino View Post
      Originally posted by Gary Gaza View Post
      Few retards in this thread. Cause Caustic asked people for ideas that he never used it now means Arcane never bought bars off multiple people? We already know Caustic sold Arcane material he stole from a comedy roast. This just proves they're both trash.
      Yeah, but Caustic's a snitch on top of being trash.

Arcane already got crucified and his career ended for that shit, while Caustic got bigger names and opportunities. Now, it's Caustic's turn to get shit on.

Caustic's the worst. What kind of ghostwriter offers bars to people and then snitches on them for taking the bars, knowing damn well he does the same shit? And what kind of ghostwriter needs ghostwriters?
      Arcane got his career ruined? He's had battles with Pat Stay DNA Cortez and Chilla Jones since being exposed. He's literally had to do nothing to earn his spot back. If Caustic is a snitch so is Arcane. Arcane is even worse. He's a lying snitch. He accused Thesaurus Bender Cortez DNA and Chilla Jones all of using ghostwriters. He also impersonates people's ex girlfriends online and blames people who had nothing to do with it. I can only imagine if he was facing jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        ^ Can't really argue here.

Makes sense that Rone wanted to call him out.

I wonder how much bar-sharing really goes on. Seems like it's pretty common.
        Yeah, I imagine it's pretty common and I don't condone it, but there's gotta be a code of honor between battle rappers that you don't snitch, especially if you both do it.

I remember when Caustic first threw Arcane under the bus and everyone ignored the actual evidence that incriminated both of them.

Then Arcane got crucified on BRA by Norbes, of all people, who continues to book Prez Mafia nowadays. All this shit is wild hypocritical.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXiokVgJj0c[/ame]

Comment

Damn.

I get it...they're all friends, they all talk to each other...

But I'd rather any discussion of bars be more, "Hey, you didn't say this, did you?"

Rather than...."You got anything for me?"

But if I'm being realistic, this shit is bound to happen. ESPECIALLY if it's one region trying to get farther along in the scene. Impossible that guys from the same hometown wouldn't spar/trade because they know it could mean bigger opportunities in the future.

Comment

Few retards in this thread. Cause Caustic asked people for ideas that he never used it now means Arcane never bought bars off multiple people? We already know Caustic sold Arcane material he stole from a comedy roast. This just proves they're both trash.
            Yeah, but Caustic's a snitch on top of being trash.

Arcane already got crucified and his career ended for that shit, while Caustic got bigger names and opportunities. Now, it's Caustic's turn to get shit on.

Caustic's the worst. What kind of ghostwriter offers bars to people and then snitches on them for taking the bars, knowing damn well he does the same shit? And what kind of ghostwriter needs ghostwriters?
            Arcane got his career ruined? He's had battles with Pat Stay DNA Cortez and Chilla Jones since being exposed. He's literally had to do nothing to earn his spot back. If Caustic is a snitch so is Arcane. Arcane is even worse. He's a lying snitch. He accused Thesaurus Bender Cortez DNA and Chilla Jones all of using ghostwriters. He also impersonates people's ex girlfriends online and blames people who had nothing to do with it. I can only imagine if he was facing jail time.

Of course, it doesn't matter who he battled. His name ain't shit and no one respects him. He became the poster child for something most battlers do and everyone seems to overlook it when it comes to anyone whose name isn't Arcane. I don't know anything about the impersonating people's ex girlfriends online stuff. I know you got a personal issue with him, and rightfully so. I just think if you hate Arcane and then praise Caustic, you're a hypocrite (not you, but people in general).

Comment

Yeah, I imagine it's pretty common and I don't condone it, but there's gotta be a code of honor between battle rappers that you don't snitch, especially if you both do it.

I remember when Caustic first threw Arcane under the bus and everyone ignored the actual evidence that incriminated both of them.

Then Arcane got crucified on BRA by Norbes, of all people, who continues to book Prez Mafia nowadays. All this shit is wild hypocritical.

Caustic threw Arcane under the bus cause Arcane shorted him on the agreed payment.They were sharing ideas but Caustic never ended up using Arcane's ideas just like he never used Fresco's. There is no evidence that Caustic has ever used another battle rapper's bar. However there is documented proof that Arcane purchased bars.

Comment

Caustic threw Arcane under the bus cause Arcane shorted him on the agreed payment.They were sharing ideas but Caustic never ended up using Arcane's ideas just like he never used Fresco's. There is no evidnce that Caustic has ever used aother battle rapper's bar. However there is documented proof that Arcane purchased bars.

That's his story.

I think Dizaster strongarmed Caustic for the evidence because he needed an angle in his Arcane battle.

Caustic was so starved for attention, that he figured it was a win-win. Not only would Caustic get paid, but now the world would finally give him the credit he thinks he deserves for ghostwriting for other people.

During the process, Caustic lied and changed his story every day until people stopped paying attention.

Now karma came back around and blew up in his face. If you need anymore evidence that Caustic is not only a snitch, but someone who shares bars with people (give and take), then you just don't want to see it because you're so blinded by your hate for Arcane.

Comment

^ Yeah

Caustic switched his story too many times.

Shit was shaky, baby.

I honestly had Caustic winning...I don't know how much I could factor all this shit I'm not 100% on into the battle.

He showed messages...I'd like to think Rone wouldn't be petty enough to Photoshop shit, but I honestly wouldn't put it past him to be real.

Comment

I guess Fresco and Rone are snitches too. I don't believe Caustic is above using other people's ideas. He steals lines from comedy roasts. I just haven't seen proof that he's used another battle rapper's bar. I've told Arcane a bar over the phone and gone over to his house and seen it written on his computer. Then he gave me some ridiculous explanation how he came up with it. He's a pathelogical liar. Arcane also got invited to speak to at risk youth at a school before he was exposed. The first thing he said was he never graduated. His message is drop out of high school plagiarize and you can have a bright future as a mid tier battle rapper.

Comment

[MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION]

Yeah, all that snitching and lying rubs me the wrong way.

With Rone, I thought Caustic had some haymakers but his shit was all over the place. Rone had 3 well crafted rounds and his 3rd where he brought back every snitchy/shock-value/lowbrow thing Caustic ever said to his opponents and wished it upon him was bodybag material.

Either way, good overall battle.

Comment

^ Yeah I was happy with it

Better than expected

Not the biggest fan of either

Comment

I guess Fresco and Rone are snitches too. I don't believe Caustic is above using other people's ideas. He steals lines from comedy roasts. I just haven't seen proof that he's used another battle rapper's bar. I've told Arcane a bar over the phone and gone over to his house and seen it written on his computer. Then he gave me some ridiculous explanation how he came up with it. He's a pathelogical liar. Arcane also got invited to speak to at risk youth at a school before he was exposed. The first thing he said was he never graduated. His message is drop out of high school plagiarize and you can have bright future as a mid tier battle rapper.
                          I agree. Anyone who snitches is a snitch.

As for you and Arcane, I don't blame you for hating him and believe you when you tell these personal stories. Arcane sounds like a piece of shit.

Fuck all these clowns.

Comment

^ Yeah I was happy with it

Better than expected

Not the biggest fan of either
                            Same here.

Comment

You guys are debating over another man using another mans poems

Comment

Originally posted by ekogenes View Post
                                You guys are debating over another man using another mans poems
                                man poems is serious business

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X