AYE VERB (GOES IN ON URL, "WE DON'T HAVE A VALUE WITH THEM," BORN LEGACY 3 BATTLERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AYE VERB (GOES IN ON URL, "WE DON'T HAVE A VALUE WITH THEM," BORN LEGACY 3 BATTLE

"Have a great weekend." the weekend is almost over, but i guess its always the weekend for bums like you.

When you reach the "I have to correct peoples spelling" Time on the internet, its pretty clear you need to shut down the internet and ATLEAST go for a walk.

Your bedroom got Pizza Boxes Galore, Pubes on the pillows, shit stains on the sheets, melted cheese on the rug and Cum Stains all over that shit hole......You really take what people say to you on the net to heart...when i told you basically you a loser for being on the internet you went all defensive "i made triple"----then when i pointed out how you basically try to get validation from a stranger on the NET you came with the "Have a great weekend" trying to plaay it off lol.....you really a loser bruh.....fuck you and you imaginary stocks....everybody got a free trial account.
    Originally posted by I AM GAY
    I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Re: AYE VERB (GOES IN ON URL, "WE DON'T HAVE A VALUE WITH THEM," BORN LEGACY 3 BATTLE

^Lolololololololol.

You just got destroyed, and all you've showed is how emotional you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
        Originally posted by VA slim View Post
        Listened to 5 mins.... Very petty and passive aggressive.
        So basically it was just like Beasley's little "Pray for St Louis" segment.
        Nah Beasley's genuinely concerned. He prays for St. Louis on Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday... Friday... Saturday... Even sunday

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X