AYE VERB (GOES IN ON URL, "WE DON'T HAVE A VALUE WITH THEM," BORN LEGACY 3 BATTLERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AYE VERB (GOES IN ON URL, "WE DON'T HAVE A VALUE WITH THEM," BORN LEGACY 3 BATTLE

Originally posted by VA slim View Post
    Listened to 5 mins.... Very petty and passive aggressive. "There was no conspiracy, but if it was, here's out grievances. Btw we don't have a lack of apathy...."
    Exactly.

Comment

Re: AYE VERB (GOES IN ON URL, "WE DON'T HAVE A VALUE WITH THEM," BORN LEGACY 3 BATTLE

Chico sounds like the bitch in all of this shit.

Listening to Verb on Angryfan interview clears up a lot of shit.

Comment

ZZZZZ this shit aint new.....same old verb bitching about the Evil old URL Empire and about how "Smack Vader NEEDS TO BE STOPPEd!".

Bro if it aint URL im not watching that shit....i litterally can't remember the last KOTD battle or any other leeague i watched.
        Originally posted by I AM GAY
        I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
          ZZZZZ this shit aint new.....same old verb bitching about the Evil old URL Empire and about how "Smack Vader NEEDS TO BE STOPPEd!".

Bro if it aint URL im not watching that shit....i litterally can't remember the last KOTD battle or any other leeague i watched.
          Shout out to my niggas that can spell "literally" and "league"

smfh.

Comment

.idk if we'll see verb after his performance vs caustic (or was it illmac?) but he dissed the crowd sayin they were racist after he choked BAAAD

Comment

.as hitman, idk, naybe well get 1 match from him on kotd because his price is crazy but i dont see him as a reoccurring battler on a card there
              can definitely see magic or ill on there, magic was great vs Solomon and ills price ain't high he said so himself in an interview after his 2 on 2 with verb

Comment

Magic could easily transition to KOTD.

Would be dope.

They respect him more than URL...same with Cor/Ice/K.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  Originally posted by BigZero! View Post

Shout out to my niggas that can spell "literally" and "league"

smfh.
                  Imagine being on the internet on a battlerap site and getting worked up about people (you never ever met before) misspelling.

Imagine being a guy that pays to be on a battlerap site just to get banned cause no one like you.

Imagine making multiple accounts on the site you was banned from and then make another one cause everybody got your bitch ass blocked.

Imagine stalking people on the battlerap site cause your LITTERALLY have nothing else to do in the real world.

Srry aboot yu bein a cunt and a miserable hman bein....Correct that you bitch.

Comment

^ Lololololol

He mad right now.

Imagine fucking around with battle rap and being financially secure enough to do nothing but talk about it all day, because that's what you feel like doing.

Imagine acting like making posts from your phone mean you don't do anything in real life, to discredit a young successful guy you're insecure about.

Imagine tripling your money last week while internet strangers who slave away at 9-5's try to make fun of you.

Be safe.

Comment

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PJET

Bought it at 15, sold it at 45. 3x my investment.

What do you do for a living, again?

Comment

Comment

Imagine being made so insecure from a random person on the internet, that you brag about dealing in the stock market on a sunday.....just saw Wolf Of Wall Street i guess.

"young successful guy"...motherfucker you atleast 30.

you have had this account for 2 months(along with about 15 others) and have surpassed what i have posted in the last 3 year, man.....You asked for this faggot, your a grown man on the internet being all butthurt about how people write.

And don't talk money with me, that little 200$ you all happy about is cute.

Comment

^ Made thousands. Not $200. And I'm aware that it's a Sunday. No doubt in my mind that I made more than you did in 2 months.

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Listened to 5 mins.... Very petty and passive aggressive.
                              So basically it was just like Beasley's little "Pray for St Louis" segment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                                Listened to 5 mins.... Very petty and passive aggressive.
                                So basically it was just like Beasley's little "Pray for St Louis" segment.
                                Damn. Can't argue that.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X