What battle should I reccommend to a half asian/half white girl for her first one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What battle should I reccommend to a half asian/half white girl for her first one

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Originally posted by VA slim View Post
    Diz vs a class
    thought of this as soon as i read the title

Comment

Re: What battle should I reccommend to a half asian/half white girl for her first one

you must be kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
        Originally posted by jealousisjelly View Post
        Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
        No no no we are saying if you show her the battles you won't get puss!!

I don't think you are doing or asking any wrong questions, if you ain't bout the vag then show her all of em!
        Wow rap battles are that bad?? She asked, Icomplied, then she will want nothing to do with me?

Serious question. Do you guys have any female friends? I can show her a song I like and she will listen and say if she doesn't like it. It's not a big deal.

Bro what in the fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck are you taking this personally!?

Serious question, are you actually trying to make fun / argue with all of us, and all we are trying to do is help you get laid? I didn't know you liked the friend zone.. Most guys who like having female friends, usually are fucked up cause they can't get the puss normally so they just always pick up the left overs or try and swoop in when they are drunk..

A female "friend" is a waste of fucking time! And I can tell how defensive you are, you like this girl but are stuck in that friend zone.. Don't take it out on us cause you asked a stupid fucking question.. You brought it to the board.. We didn't ask for it..

My word, she finds a next dick.. She will never talk to you again.. Show her what ever battles you want.. By the amount of pussy you have showed you are here.. Chances are you ain't fucking anyway..
        Help me get pussy? This thread is asking what a good and funny battle to show to a first timer...forget I mentioned that shes a girl, which I mentioned cause I thought tht might help narrow down the results
        You got it figured out. Impossible to get along with a woman and just be friends, so yah I guess that just mean i'm trying to hit and just friendzoned. You'r really stuchk on this 'im trying to fuck' and you got that from me asking what battle to recomment to a friend? okayyyyy

What exactly was the stupid question? whats a good/funny battle to show to a specific person? ok

Comment

lmao, ask whats a good battle to recommend to a friend who asked for a recommendation (mention shes a girl) and automatically im trying to fuck. is this how it is here? i don't come on much. are there really this many deprived nerdy dudes that are this obsessed with women like this.

Comment

For the record, I didn't say don't show your friend a battle b/c you won't get laid. I think that most people if they saw the homophobia and racism in battle rap, they would think less of the person who showed it to them. I would be very hesitant and embarrassed to show any person in my life something so vile. Obvi I dont know the kind of people you are surrounded with, so do you. big mac v kid twist imo
            Originally posted by Penguin
            the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
            Originally posted by soDAMcluless
            so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Fuck her right in her shit hole
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Then nut in her mouth during a PNut battle

Comment

URL!

Comment

I showed her DNA vs e-ness...she doesn't talk to me anymore

Comment

Lolololololol

You for real?

Sorry, but that was fucking hilarious.

I'm hoping you're joking

Comment

That's a terrible battle...

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                          Lolololololol

You for real?

I'm hoping you're joking
                          lolll yeah was jk

i havent showed anyhing yet, i think dumbfounded vs kid twist will go over well

Comment

^ Word

Good luck

A half-Asian half-white baddie >>>>

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                              Lolololololol

You for real?

I'm hoping you're joking
                              lolll yeah was jk

i havent showed anyhing yet, i think dumbfounded vs kid twist will go over well

Good pick.. I can see the whole Asian aspect of it..

But I would personally do one of those Marlo and shuffle T, two on twos! Shit if you can't make her laugh im sure they will, and you can slide up in YA FEEL ME!!!
                              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X